Elizabethton Vs. rest of AA state competitors

xcmiler20

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e town sneaks in last year. and now we're a top a/aa team????  :D  and yes we are running Furman.

825348009[/snapback]

If you get 2nd at the a/aa state meet by only 2 points, then yes you would be considered a top team. And with the times that youve put up already, you are definitely not going to sneak into state this year.

One team that certainly won't sneak up on any other teams is Dyersberg Comprehensive High School. They've still not raced because their coach thinks that district races are for _______, but after having their varsity squad peak at 110 miles for last week, 105 the week before, 100 before that and 87 before that, they should be in tip-top shape. Their number one runner just did a 46:39 8-mile tempo run with number two and three was 7 seconds behind. They should blow everybody out of the water.

Why do posters like you feel it necessary to brag so much about other runners? Are you trying to intimidate us? If anyone who reads this and wishes to post finds this bit about Dyersberg runners truely significant or fears varsity team now that we all know they can run 8 miles in and around about 47 minutes and can do 100+ miles/week, then I will delete this post.

We ran in a meet in Missouri this past weekend and I saw a good performance from all of our runners. I was thoroughly pleased with how well they worked as a team and I enjoyed seeing them work so hard. I finally managed to talk to the head of the SMXCCA and he said that he had a death in the family this past weekend and that he's sorry he hasnt posted the results yet. But, I'll keep yall posted.

We ran in a meet in Missouri this past weekend and I saw a good performance from all of our runners. I was thoroughly pleased with how well they worked as a team and I enjoyed seeing them work so hard. I finally managed to talk to the head of the SMXCCA and he said that he had a death in the family this past weekend and that he's sorry he hasnt posted the results yet. But, I'll keep yall posted.

825359519[/snapback]

As a coach, I feel very good about my team. They had an outstanding meet this past weekend and I am very pleased with all of them. For those of you skeptics like HOORAY, here is a link to the results of our meet this past weekend.Men's Varsity in Missouri Of course, our women's team did very well too, wrapping things up nicely on the 4km course (a strange length).