Page at Marshall County

mctigersportsfan

This game has been moved so far ahead that the next hurricane is going to affect it. I think they want to grow new grass for the remainder of the season.

I assure you Cbarkley Page is not even thinking about Spring Hill yet. Besides , they are a 4a school and an old neighbor rival....and it will be a tough game but non-region.

WHY CAN"T WE PLAY ON SATURDAY??????????????????

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey joenamath...we know you are from Sycamore...why are you hiding?

Why can't this game be played SATURDAY...heck the sun has been out in Franklin this morning?????

Let's move the game to Page and play today or tomorrow. The field is ready.

825345092[/snapback]

Its not gonna be played in Franklin, because....we dont have too. It will not be played Saturday because....we dont have too. Its not gonna be played today because.....we dont have too.

tinkdetector, I have no dog in this fight but I do know who Bulldogs is. He wouldn't use some of the language and remarks that Tink69 has used. Page is in a new era and I don't think you will see Page posting things like that. You are whining about Tink giving Creekwood a bad rep then you embarrass them by getting on here posting smart elic remarks like that. Good luck to Greenbrier and Creekwood tonight.

I knew this thread would get testy before it was all over ---

I agree with bulldog (geez I can't belive I posted that) -- Sun shining in Lewisburg, either play on Friday evening or at least Saturday. With Whites Creek coming next week and Homecoming next week, lets get this game in the books and move on to bigger and better things.

That's just my opinion and we all know about opinions

yes mctiger....we both need to play earlier than Mon. Can you use your influence?

There will be enough bumps and bruises in our game.

Cbarkley, I have no idea why all of a sudden you are so testy and on this thread that does not concern you... I will deal with you later on...and then we'll discuss your 2-10 record against the top region teams in the last few years. This has been a new era for Page and taking cheap shots won't do you any good....that is classless!

Afraid????? Never!!!

Edited by bulldog69

Out of simple curiousity and no place to go on a normal Fri. football night, a number of us embarked on a what would be a classic rival meeting with the Tigers this year at Lewisburg........We already knew the game was POSTPONED to groundhog day..... but out of habit we went anyway.

We arrived at the field and to no amazement, no teams or fans were there. The field was unbelievably in GOOD SHAPE to play?????????...........only the fire dept arrived and began watering the field and cbarkley was directing the crew. Their reply to us was "HOMELAND security " told them that the field was to remain flooded due to the threat of outside invaders.

I asked them about the GAME that was scheduled for tonight and their reply was Coach Mac wanted the water high enough so he could part the sea come next week.

I asked the man in charge about the CLEAR SKY, THE ALMOST DRY FIELD, THE ALMOST PERFECT CONDITIONS and he said I don't know about that stuff...I get paid time and a half ..$6.00 an hour and I ain't worried about no game.

And here I thought this was a big rivalry............