Rossview @ Northwest

Vikingalumnist

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rossview looking tough, only losing by 7 to a good Clarksville team. If the vikings don't get it together the game will be tough. Looked better against a great Henry Co. team, thank goodness for Browns leadership, and a gift from the hands department in heaven. Who is David Outlaw, and where has he been? Rossview, give some information on here for us to chat.

Abney kicking, Clifton playing, and a home crowd that will push our Peay boys to a victory. Let's go Peay!!

No one count out Rossview, because they are a good young team. Well coached, and I wonder if people are counting the Vikings out. We are one game from being perfect and the Vikings have not played any bad team. Kenwood tough, Northeast tough, Henry Co. well they are big big mean mean and very good at football. 3 games losing by a combined 15 points to Northwest, Franklin, and Milian. Are the Vikings good or bad is the question. Guess we have 7 weeks to show what we have to offer the state.

How do Rossview fans feel? Never heard you all so quiet. There is a storm brewing in the gulf, and it may bring rain. Would that not compliment your running game? Trying to strike conversation with you hawk fans.

"We are one game from being perfect and the Vikings have not played any bad team. Kenwood tough, Northeast tough, Henry Co. well they are big big mean mean and very good at football. 3 games losing by a combined 15 points to Northwest, Franklin, and Milian. Are the Vikings good or bad is the question."

NW is also a couple of plays of being winless.

"We are one game from being perfect and the Vikings have not played any bad team. Kenwood tough, Northeast tough, Henry Co. well they are big big mean mean and very good at football. 3 games losing by a combined 15 points to Northwest, Franklin, and Milian. Are the Vikings good or bad is the question."

NW is also a couple of plays of being winless.

825340439[/snapback]

Now now smarty pants lets not be so hard on my vikings they have won 2 games they could have lost so give them a little credit and i know that nortwest crushes rossview this week with the exception of week two against northeast northwest has looked like a good team at times

You are correct sir, but your team should be 3-0 with the talent they have. Loaded with athletes...yes. Loaded with good coaches...not really. I say a great, athletic NW team will underachieve this year due to coaching. They should be state title contenders, instead of pretenders. And I say Northwest will beat Rossview by atleast 4 td's this friday. Rossview is young, inexperienced, and just not very good. Good luck to both teams.

Good coaching puts you in situations to win ball games. You have a game plan for a reason. Good coaching this year has increased the passing game and opened the run. Granted defense has made big mistakes, but good coaching will correct them. What is a bad coach? Is a coach on a 0 - 26 team a bad coach. If so why is that coach now 3 - 0 this year and 7-4 last year and 4 - 6 the year before, but only won 3 games from 1998 - 2000. Not bad for a coach. Is that good coaching or luck. How about a team that went 3-7, 4-6, 9-3, and is relying on this season to prove that they have no coaching. A coach that is active is a good coach, and I respect all the coaches that do it for the athlete. Hang in there Cheatham Co., Clarksville feels what you are going through. Be there for the athlete and make a stand. Don't leave these students now!!!!! Good luck, and being there for the student athlete is coaching.

Yes, Cheatem Co. Clarksville went through the same thing last year..... and it stinks to be in that situation..... good luck with everything and hopefully it will come out pos. for everyone..... Coach Chris dont forget Chris Fletcher!! He ran for 161yds in his college debut and 100 in week two.... looking to have a BIG season.....tell 24 i said good luck and to keep his head in the game, and that i'm looking to read a lot about him in the paper saturday! Good Luck

BC

Rossview is preparing hard this week and so are the Vikings. My fear is the hurricane coming to town. Will the ran effect one or either team. I believe with a good running game it is no harm, but teams that rely on the pass will have a bit of a problem. I do not care what anyone says about Rossview, they are a good team that seems hungry for a win. Youth always finds a way to succeed every now and then. Good luck Bell, Bell, and Fig. You gentle men have done a great job, and I wish you the best. Well, I will wish Rossview the best after Friday night hopefully with a Viking win. Best Defense practice of the year yesterday, but it is hard to mimic the other team. By the way, for all you people talking about coaching, try to create a scout teams that prepares you for a Northeast that is big, and a Henry Co. that is huge. Henry Co. has 3 D-1 potential signees in #58 ( 6-5 250 pound d-end, #44 (6-0 230 pound LB/FB), and #4 (6-0 190 RB). Then account for the other monsters, it is a long night. Good luck to Kenwood this week. :o Edited by coachchris86

no excuses, just facts, enough about that.

How does Rossview look to a rain game? Will they compete or beat the Vikings? Telling you from what I see is a good team that has lost to 3 good squads. Sycamore is a very talented team, as well as Whites Creek, and Clarksville High.

Heard that the hawks are young. How many seniors play as starters, and are there any major injuries? Northwest has many bumps and bruises, but looking to make a statement after a good team nearly handed us another loss. Looks to be another cross town rival game. thumb

Edited by coachchris86