Huntingdon Mustangs

ThreeStars

This years team is different in some ways from last years team. It would be hard to compare them. Both have or had great potential. One has already fulfilled theirs. When this season's game 15 is played then you will have your answer.

Hey ya'll, I'm not a Huntingdon fan but, I can discuss their team or any other team in our area without getting out of line. In these threads about the Mustangs the Pot Stirrers Assn. ( aka: Mr.Shadetree Mechanic and Milan Oh F@rt ) always have to jump in quick dissing Huntingdon and anyone else that dares to think they might have a decent team around here. Not all the Milan posters mind you, just a very few in this category. Other towns have 'em too.

Best cure for that------------completely ignore their posts of a negative nature! That will Get-R-Done!!!!!!!!!

In a very unusual year, Milan is a bit off their game this season. The Mustangs aren't. The Bulldogs better get ready 'cause trouble is comin'.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you CBarkley, That's Ball not Bell. Bell was at Huntingdon last year during the run for the GOLD. And I agree, the LIne is what makes the offense go. Glad you had a safe trip to HUNTINGDON.

Huntingdon Fans, parents, and everyone else that supports the Stangs. Don't pay any attition to the MIlan Posts. Keep the Huntingdon players focused on the GOLD again. One season at a time and one game at a time.

Believe........

Repeat.........

Milan fans quit crying.......