Lewis Co. V. Giles Co.

LCHSgrinch

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you travel into Lewis County during football season, the one thing you notice is its people. They walk, talk, eat, sleep, everything that has to do with football.Its what they are all about! A Friday night is known by a Jam packed stadium , filled with Yelling screaming kicking cheering fans.They Love this game, and for that matter ,I love the Game. There is no difference whether they win or lose, the topic of conversation is always Next Friday's football game. To tell you the truth I cannot see the Panthers losing too many more games,with a heartbreaker at Home to start off the season and a shocker in Westmoreland another lose just seems unbelievable. Giles County has a good running back and lineman, but just like basketball they rely on 1 or 2 players to take them all the way. I see Giles County getting leaning too much on their running back and getting defeated late in the game by a mental mistake. Like a fumble or interception that is returned by the defense fo a touchdown. That will be the difference maker. Lewis Coutny-21 Giles County- 14 . oh yea Perry County just cant beat Lewis county ...even in our worst year, its just tradition we beat up on the weak vikings. :)

Lewis should win. Johnson is a great football player but Brown is overrated. A underated player from Giles is Jamie Campbell who is a very active linebacker. The offensive line of Giles is not that bad but their defensive line is horrible, Richaland had two one-hundred yard rushers. This why I expect Lewis's offense should run all over the cats. Lewis wins by 14.

Look for Giles Co to talk alot of "smack" on the field. #30 needs an attitude adjustment........in good sportsmanship. #82 ran his mouth too much which is why he had to be put in his place. The strutting and celebrating after each good play is just a bit too cocky. They like to play dirty, so I hope Lewis Co puts them in their place. You have to contain Johnson though.

i think lewis county has to win this game tonite, their panther pride is on the line. the offensive line needs to step up and play some football, and create some holes for hatton and co. if they dont it will just be another close loss like the other two. tonites outcome depends on the offensive line of lewis county. we will see tonite who comes to play...

lets step up and win. ;)