who's overrated

MakoRevised

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dmoyers--wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  overrated??  that's nuts.  It can be argued that Central should have moved up in the ratings after losing a close one to a very good McCallie team.  Central is one of the elite teams in 4A every year.

825341937[/snapback]

Yeah, that's why they always lose the two big games, right? Like UT was an elite team when Spurrier was coaching....that kind of elite? I'll trade that kind of elite any day for the true definition of the word.....MARYVILLE. B)

ps please forgive the college reference moderators....it was pertinent to the convo.

Maryville has an excellent program. I have the utmost respect for the program. But this is just the 2nd year we have played McCallie. They have gotten us both years. They are a dynamite team. It was great to play them so that we could learn from that. I was actually surprised that we played them that well. I thought at the beginning of the year we would be the underdogs to McCallie and Maryville.

I don't think I have changed my mind on that. But a lot can happen between now and week 9. I hope you and the rest of the Rebel nation think we are overrated. We'll be there and play hard. But you look at our record of winning 9, 10, 11 games a year for the last few and it is hard to say Central is overrated.

I guess you could say we agree to disagree on this one. lol

Maryville has an excellent program.  I have the utmost respect for the program.  But this is just the 2nd year we have played McCallie.  They have gotten us both years.  They are a dynamite team.  It was great to play them so that we could learn from that.  I was actually surprised that we played them that well.  I thought at the beginning of the year we would be the underdogs to McCallie and Maryville.

I don't think I have changed my mind on that.  But a lot can happen between now and week 9.  I hope you and the rest of the Rebel nation think we are overrated.  We'll be there and play hard.  But you look at our record of winning 9, 10, 11 games a year for the last few and it is hard to say Central is overrated.

I guess you could say we agree to disagree on this one.  lol

825342001[/snapback]

I never said that Central doesn't have a great fan base or that you don't have a good program. I just said it's beginning to remind me of the kind of troubles a certain insitutution on the hill has had with lizards and elephants in years past.

We won't overlook ya bud!! I can't wait for that game. I hope we're both undefeated the rest of the way. B)

how is ooltewah overrated? they are 4-0 and have proved the doubters wrong every week, every week somebody says they can't do that just like last week they said ooltewah can't pass, and zach woods goes out and goes 8-10 for 230 yards..just ask this team to do something this week and they will....i do agree with rhea county being overrated and my feelings of this were confirmed after the spanking they got from soddy daisy last week, in preseason this team looked horrible and they weren't very impressive the first couple weeks but the did have a couple wins, and then their true form showed when they got killed, rhea county..very overrated

how is ooltewah overrated? they are 4-0 and have proved the doubters wrong every week, every week somebody says they can't do that just like last week they said ooltewah can't pass, and zach woods goes out and goes 8-10 for 230 yards..just ask this team to do something this week and they will....i do agree with rhea county being overrated and my feelings of this were confirmed after the spanking they got from soddy daisy last week, in preseason this team looked horrible and they weren't very impressive the first couple weeks but the did have a couple wins, and then their true form showed when they got killed, rhea county..very overrated

825342083[/snapback]

simmonzander is overrated. B)