who's overrated

MakoRevised

Coalfield and Onieda have the easiest schedule. the reason their stats are so high is because they play jellico,harriman,and union county. everyone talks about hensley,michael paul gilbert,but everyone knows they don't play anybody except greenback.i don't play for greenback but look at their schedule they play quality AA,AAA teams when their not playing in their region games coalfeild and onieda talk alot but in the back of their heads they know greenback OWNS THEM!!!!

825340842[/snapback]

real tough, pigeon forge/ union county game was 12-6, and sequoyah and pigeon forge may not have 2 winning seasons between them. (no disrespect to them) greenback lost to pigeon forge

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News flash homie i don't go to greenback, i'm sittin fat down south at william blount but i got tired of watchin us get killed so now i go for greenback....go get'em  orange and black attack

825342452[/snapback]

If you're at WB Cheif, then how did you play against Coalfield because I don't recall playing WB in over 10 years. Sounds like b.s.. Yeah the nation will run right over Coalfield, just like last year. Pal, it is not last year and this is a different team.

Edited by CYJacket

gordonsville is way overrated they were supposed to win another region title but they wont be able to even hang with friendship and watertown. they only have something like 30 players and they will not do alot in the playoffs this year. i heard they had nearly 10 starters quit and younger people are having to step up and play now when they are not ready for big time competition for at least another year. 5-5 is a really good season for gordonsville

Camden and Hillwood are two team I think are overrated. I believe teams have to prove themselves in the postseason before being highly touted. Yes Hillwood is undefeated but they were doing this last year until they reached the playoffs with a 9-1 record and were embarassed. Many Camden folks believe Josh Boyd is the best rb in the state. I don't think he is the best rb in the region. Camden and Hillwood alike need to win a playoff game before they get repsect from me.