Best Running Back in the State?

PCGod

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger Herndon (Greenbrier) is my pick because it is hard to look past 2800 yards and 28 touchdowns.  If Greenbrier is able to reach the Blue Cross Bowl in 2004, then I will guarantee everyone that Roger Herndon will have rushed for 3000 yards and 30 touchdowns.  Yes folks, he is that good of a football player!!!

825342821[/snapback]

Preach it Brother!!!! thumb

Edited by GBT57

ORPlaya,

You do make a good very good point, my mistake.

Other backs that are good in the east:

Dewayne Caldwell- Ootlewah

Albert Harris- AE

Dustin Lindsey- Alcoa

Spencer Gulmire- Oak Ridge

David (?) Gaston- Central

Others:

Marselous Johnson- Smyrna

Chris Donald- Huntington

The RB from Tyner

Jamie Wilkerson- Lipscomb...hear he's out for the year though

He has a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP RING and a MVP AWARD which your BOY will never have.

825344097[/snapback]

yes but mr peardon will never have a 5a state championship ring, at least dwayne has a chance of getting one of those...and next year that is a real good chance...and id take a 5a ring over a 1a ring any day....dont get me wrong a 1a state title is really really good, its just not the same quality of play as 5a, you can argue and get all mad about it and everything but the fact of the matter is that its true, but yes right now he does have a ring and dwayne doesn't, but things look bright in ooltewah

Edited by mnewballer21

yes but mr peardon will never have a 5a state championship ring, at least dwayne has a chance of getting one of those...and next year that is a real good chance...and id take a 5a ring over a 1a ring any day....dont get me wrong a 1a state title is really really good, its just not the same quality of play as 5a, you can argue and get all mad about it and everything but the fact of the matter is that its true, but yes right now he does have a ring and dwayne doesn't, but things look bright in ooltewah

825344101[/snapback]

VERY BRIGHT! GO OWLS! :)