Titans vs. Colts

NCS03

The Cowboys, Saints, Vikings, Redskins, Seahawks all have better receiving corps in my mind...

825350829[/snapback]

You missed one...the Rams' receiving corps may be top-heavy, but it's awfully good.

(Not that I think the offensive line and the defense at all are good enough for the receivers to win a bunch of games)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here and the Titans sucked it up so bad in the second half I'm eating my words. That game was the titans to lose and they lost it. No excuses. Blame it on the refs blame it on Mike Echoles or whatever but its no ones fault but the Titans. After totally dominated one half of football it is totally stupid to only be up by 7 points. We should have been up by 21 atleast. 0 for 3 on 4th down and a few 3rd and 1's we didnt pick up and that was the ball game.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wonder how many of these Colts fans would have been Colts fans had Manning not been drafted by them? It annoys me to no end when ppl are like "oh man Titans are my team" and wear Mason, McNair jerseys all week then the week they play the Colts they are like "OMG I love the Colts, Peyton rocks!"

Get real "fans". I like the Jets and you don't see me rooting for the Patriots when they play them just because I like Michigan and Tom Brady.

Good to see the Titans struggling...They deserve it.  I hope the misery continues (sorry I'm a Memphian).

825367244[/snapback]

Glad to know you're a true Memphian. :wacko:

I'm glad more of the sports media types are describing that debacle more accurately (I think King Kaufman of Salon.com was the one who said that Memphis extended a collective middle finger at Bud Adams -- best phrasing I've heard).

Guest region4fan

Sorry guys, grew up on Johnny Unitas.Colts thru and thru even when it was embarrassing! I think the world of Tony Dungy, but wasn't a Tampa Bay fan when he was there. I also am not a UT man....GA TECH alum. But I do like Peyton and saw him play several times when he was starting out at UT. So luckyme.......Tony and Peyton both end up at the Colts and make them respectable again where I can actually brag and not be laughed at.

I would NEVER wear a McNair or Titans anything.So no worries.........no turning on my team............never left them. thumb