Macon Co.@Smith Co.

mc85tiger

Yeah,I'd say 30 pages will be no problem for this thread by friday night, I don't really understand the willingness of MC supporters or players posting this much. Don't really believe they've got a shot, 1-3 so far, probably a .500 season at best. you guys are just setting yourselves up for a mockery, don't get me wrong I would love to see you guys win the game over the owls anyday, just don't think you've got a chance. ;)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brand new visitor side bleachers for your viewing pleasure. Your comfort means the world to us here in Smith Co. Heck we'll even have our trainer pack a few pumpknot kits for your Tiggers. Come on across to the concession stand at halftime (on your way home) and get get yourself a Queenbee burger for the road.

This year, this year, this year is not gonna be pretty. Always good to see Coach D. and Coach H. Much respect for those two good ole SC guys.

825349735[/snapback]

Won't be leaving till game is over. You better save that pumpknot kit for yourself. Little ol #10 will put one on that head big enough for 3 night chickens to roost on. Coach D ain't an ole sc guy. He just stop by there on his way to the top! :D

Don't forget Greenbrier...LA...and David Lipscomb too.  Will the Tiggers win a region game?

825349441[/snapback]

YOU WANT 2 TALK ABOUT THE TEAMS WE WILL BE PLAYING NEXT YEAR .YOU SAY WE

WANT WIN A REGION GAME .WELL ALL I GOT 2 SAY ABOUT IT IS AT LEAST WE HAVE THE HEART,AND BALLS 2 PLAY THOSE TEAM AND NOT GO 2 2A FOOTBALL .SO TILL U INAPPROPRIATE 2 PLAY THOSE TEAMS DONT BE RUNNING YUR MOUTH ABOUT IT OK. :D

Edited by QueenBee

YOU WANT 2 TALK ABOUT THE TEAMS WE WILL BE PLAYING NEXT YEAR .YOU SAY WE

WANT WE A REGION GAME .WELL ALL I GOT 2 SAY ABOUT IT IS AT LEAST WE HAVE THE HEART,AND 2 PLAY THOSE TEAM AND NOT GO 2 2A FOOTBALL .SO TILL U GROW THE 2 PLAY THOSE TEAMS DONT BE RUNNING YUR MOUTH ABOUT IT OK. :D

It has nothing to do with B____s, it has everything to do with being smart. Lafayette would move down if they could....but you cant....TOO BAD!!!! and good luck!!

Fan :lol::D

It has nothing to do with B____s, it has everything to do with being smart. Lafayette would move down if they could....but you cant....TOO BAD!!!! and good luck!!

Fan :)  :D

825350458[/snapback]

U MIGHT BE RIGHT BUT BY LOOKING AT THE ENROLLMENT OF BOTH SCHOOLS IF U COULD DROP WE COULD 2 ,BUT THE DIFFRENTS IS THAT WE ANIT SCARED 2 PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS.AND U WOULD RATHER GO PLAY WITH JACKSON CO. NOT TAKING NUTHING A WAY FROM THEM.BUT U CAN CALL IT SMART OF WHAT EVER BUT IT LOOKS LIKE U ARE SCARED 2 PLAY THIM. :)

Edited by rubberbandman_77

U MIGHT BE RIGHT BUT BY LOOKING AT THE ENROLLMENT OF BOTH SCHOOLS IF U COULD DROP WE COULD 2 ,BUT THE DIFFRENTS IS THAT WE ANIT SCARED 2 PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS.AND U  WOULD RATHER GO PLAY WITH JACKSON CO. NOT TAKING NUTHING A WAY FROM THEM.BUT U CAN CALL IT SMART OF WHAT EVER BUT IT LOOKS LIKE U ARE SCARED 2 PLAY THIM. :)

825350470[/snapback]

Is a response even necessary? SC has a 2a enrollment (638)...MC has a 3a enrollment (813). The smallest 3a school (that did not move up) is Frayser and Cheatham County both at 667. I guess you don't have to b_____s to move up to 4a with Portland. You're in the same boat as we are. You didn't move up either.

Edited by Antwan

LISTEN UP SMITH COUNTY FANS YALL THINK THIS IS GONNA BE A BLOW OUT HAHA THATS FUNNY HAVE U EVERY HEARD A UPSET !!! WELL IT AINT GONNA BE UPSET TO ME CAUSE I KNOW AND POSTIVE THAT WE ARE GONNA WIN WATCH OUT FOR #5 CAUSE #21 AINT GONNA GET NUTTIN ON OFFENSE ANDAINT GONNA DO ANYTHING ON DEFENSE EITHER IF U GOT A PROBLEM WHAT I JUST SAID I GUESS WE WILL SEE THE FINAL SCORE FRIDAY NIGHT I FEEL A UPSET COMING GO BIG BLUE

Edited by tigerpride08

LISTEN UP SMITH COUNTY  FANS  YALL THINK THIS IS GONNA BE A BLOW OUT HAHA THATS FUNNY HAVE U EVERY HEARD A UPSET !!! WELL IT AINT GONNA BE UPSET TO ME CAUSE I KNOW AND POSTIVE THAT WE ARE GONNA WIN WATCH OUT FOR #5 CAUSE #21 AINT GONNA GET NUTTIN ON OFFENSE  ANDAINT GONNA DO ANYTHING ON DEFENSE EITHER IF U GOT A PROBLEM WHAT I JUST SAID I GUESS WE WILL SEE THE FINALLY SCORE FRIDAY NIGHT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I FEEL A UPSET COMING                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    GO BIG BLUE

825350545[/snapback]

Yeah...we'll be looking for that "FINALLY" score Friday. :D That air must be getting thinner up there. :)

Edited by Antwan

Is a response even necessary?  SC has a 2a enrollment (638)...MC has a 3a enrollment (813).  The smallest 3a school (that did not move up) is  Frayser and Cheatham County both at 667.  I guess you don't have to b_____s to move up to 4a with Portland.  You're in the same boat as we are.  You didn't move up either.

825350512[/snapback]

GET YUR STUFF STRAGHT MACON HAS AN ENROLLMENT OF 743.