Macon Co.@Smith Co.

mc85tiger

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I wouldn't mind seeing another blowout game like last Thursday Night. As I asked before B76......Don't be too hard on us Smith Co. fans after the game....we like to support our undersized, weak, undisciplined and puny football team even though we're not real good. I mean we only beat Upperman 6-0....how could our players and coaches....as awful as they are....even try to compete with MC this year? THIS YEAR is THE only thing that matters to bigreid. No Goose Egg predictions either B76....SC 34 MC 1/2!!!!! Giving 33 1/2 points!!! You couldn't get those odds in Vegas. 34 is a whole lot more than 6 too!!!

Hey do u rember the last time Smith Co was in the semi-finals?...i dont think it was last yr...last yr ..

825349274[/snapback]

I cannot believe you didn't respond to my last post. I just knew you would have something to say.

So what! Macon County had a descent football team a year ago, and went to the semi finals of playoffs. You have reached a huge mark in school history we all know.

That sure was a nice memory for the Macon County Faithful. See how many years it will take you all to do it again.

About friday night, the tigers are outmatched in every aspect, except for the fans, you all have loud fans, yeah, thats about it.

Dynamite, I love responding to your post. You leave the door wide open.

Is this last year? :lol: Or is it this this year? ;) Whatever year it is, I just want to say that we beat MC both last year and this year. :D So, it really doesn't matter what year it is. SC wins this one big..........."this" year.

B)

(Or is it last year???..............Twan, what year is this?) :angry:

Edited by PPride

I know I wouldn't mind seeing another blowout game like last Thursday Night.  As I asked before B76......Don't be too hard on us Smith Co. fans after the game....we like to support our undersized, weak, undisciplined and puny football team even though we're not real good.  I mean we only beat Upperman 6-0....how could our players and coaches....as awful as they are....even try to compete with MC this year?  THIS YEAR is THE only thing that matters to bigreid.  No Goose Egg predictions either B76....SC 34    MC 1/2!!!!!  Giving 33 1/2 points!!!  You couldn't get those odds in Vegas.  34 is a whole lot more than 6 too!!!

825349481[/snapback]

Bigbrid

You eat so many of them goose eggs last year its affected your thinkin. By the way, I'm coming to the game. Is there going to be anywhere for me to sit? Last time I was there I got a 2 inch splinter. I should have sued ya'll.

Brand new visitor side bleachers for your viewing pleasure. Your comfort means the world to us here in Smith Co. Heck we'll even have our trainer pack a few pumpknot kits for your Tiggers. Come on across to the concession stand at halftime (on your way home) and get get yourself a Queenbee burger for the road.

This year, this year, this year is not gonna be pretty. Always good to see Coach D. and Coach H. Much respect for those two good ole SC guys.

Is this last year?  :P Or is it this this year?  :(  Whatever year it is, I just want to say that we beat MC both last year and this year.  :(  So, it really doesn't matter what year it is. SC wins this one big..........."this" year.

B)

(Or is it last year???..............Twan, what year is this?)  :rolleyes:

825349541[/snapback]

I don't know what year it is...but it is definitely not the year of the Tigger.