Coffee County-28, Cumberland County-14

raider1322

What a game!  for us fans who drove 2 hours to watch our Raiders play.  What are some of yall's thoughts about it?

825344954[/snapback]

It was the most fun game i have ever been at ... i'm a cheerleader .. and last night we were told that we couldnt go in case something bad happened but there was no way i was gonna miss that game because its my last year! It was kinda boring and our crowd wasnt up so one of the cheerleaders moms came down and told me that there were 5 cheerleaders there and we should get out there and pump everyone up! Well i guess it worked because we came home with another WIN on our record!!!!! GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK RAIDERS! GO BIG RED! :D

Congratulations to Coffee County, for playing a great game, in terrible weather conditions. Congratulations to your fans for traveling with you and supporting you in those conditions. Hat's off to your coaching staff for sticking with what works and changing what wasn't during the game. thumb

Booterman, here are some very unofficial, official stats. Coffee County had 412 total yards led by Jake Nunley, who had 233 yards on 34 carries. Steven Sipe did have a good game with 67 yards on 12 carries. Cumberland County finished with 123 total yards of offense with just three yards in the second half. Casey Patterson led the Jets with 107 yards on 12 carries. Defensively for the Raiders, I really thought Daniel Vandagriff, Trent Anderson and Bradley Drake had breakout games.

Booterman, here are some very unofficial, official stats. Coffee County had 412 total yards led by Jake Nunley, who had 233 yards on 34 carries. Steven Sipe did have a good game with 67 yards on 12 carries.  Cumberland County finished with 123 total yards of offense with just three yards in the second half. Casey Patterson led the Jets with 107 yards on 12 carries. Defensively for the Raiders, I really thought Daniel Vandagriff, Trent Anderson and Bradley Drake had breakout games.

825345149[/snapback]

I didn't even realize Nunley had that many yards. But he had a couple of breakout runs so i guess he did. Vandegriff, Anderson, and Drake did play very well, keeping the Cumberland Co. backs in check. I know Hartsfield had a great pass reception for 60+? yards. He ran for about 55 or them through a lot of traffic.

CUMBERLAND CO. dominated first half until final two plays of half.This must of broke the jets back. cause they came out flat in secound half and coffee made them pay.great game,The jets have a small club but the fight hard until they ran out of gas.Nunley looked good at times,he had to big long runs but got hit in the mouth alot in this one,I'll bet he is sore today.I was more impressed with coffee's def. then any thing in the secound half.Cumberland QB Had a very bad game.No.23 for the jets can play.He broke one early and no one from coffee got close.real fast

kid.Good luck to both teams.

Booterman, here are some very unofficial, official stats. Coffee County had 412 total yards led by Jake Nunley, who had 233 yards on 34 carries. Steven Sipe did have a good game with 67 yards on 12 carries.  Cumberland County finished with 123 total yards of offense with just three yards in the second half. Casey Patterson led the Jets with 107 yards on 12 carries. Defensively for the Raiders, I really thought Daniel Vandagriff, Trent Anderson and Bradley Drake had breakout games.

825345149[/snapback]

Thanks. That is great news on Vandagriff and Anderson. Thought we might have not had a good game there (LB) against either Cookeville or Tullahoma. Hopefully this will give us the confidence going into Wilson Central and the big Franklin Co. games at home!