Campbell County 20 South Doyle 0

mountaindew

well everyone thought we were going to get beat because we lost to clinton. Well let me tell you that was a fluke know one made fun of dobyns bennet when they got beat by karns last year so think twice before u think were the worst team in the state.

SO south doyle talk some more smack!

campbell-20

south doyle-0

Edited by mountaindew

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well everyone thought we were going to get beat because we lost to clinton. Well let me tell you that was a fluke know one made fun of dobyns bennet when they got beat by karns last year so think twice before u think were the worst team in the state.

campbell-20

south doyle-0

825345120[/snapback]

Campbell Co fans talking smack again huh? You guys still haven`t learned your lesson yet. Time for CC to be humbled again.

Edited by JC4life

There is no doubt that Campbell Co. has improved their football program over the last three years. But one certainly has to see that they have a very favorable schedule (if one wants to be completely honest) - Morristown East, Jeff. Co., Clinton, South-Doyle, Scott - then games left with Bearden and Karns. To date they have played only one team that most would call very competitive. Now, I realize that Campbell Co. has no control over their region opponents - but one can not overlook their schedule. Again, there has been improvement with the Cougars, and they are by no means alone in favorable scheduling.

campbell-20

south doyle-0

825345120[/snapback]

That was no fluke in the Clinton game. You all just got beat. And i hate to say it but i believe the only other win CC will get this season will be Scott Co. maybe. And the major difference between Clinton and CC is the scheduling like marc said Clinton plays teams like Anderson Co., West, Oak Ridge, Central, Maryville, Bell Co. KY. And CC plays teams like Clinton, South Doyle, Jellico, Mo East, and Scott Co. So just because of the record you cant say the loss over Clinton was a fluke, just look at the schedules.

That was no fluke in the Clinton game. You all just got beat. And i hate to say it but i believe the only other win CC will get this season will be Scott Co. maybe. And the major difference between Clinton and CC is the scheduling like marc said Clinton plays teams like Anderson Co., West, Oak Ridge, Central, Maryville, Bell Co. KY. And CC plays teams like Clinton, South Doyle, Jellico, Mo East, and Scott Co. So just because of the record you cant say the loss over Clinton was a fluke, just look at the schedules.

825345317[/snapback]

We beat ourselfs against Clinton. You can't honestly say you would win again if you played us. We beat you in every category except for the score. We fumbled twice inside the red zone and one of those turnovers was inside the 10. The Clinton loss was a fluke. Jeff. Co. did beat us, but Clinton only won because we beat ourself. I think even your coach will tell you that you were very fortunate to win.

Who cares? South Doyle is horrible, i think quite a few middle school teams could beat them. Ya you won, agianst one of the worst teams in the state, yahoo throw a party. And as for the clinton game, you might think you beat them in every category except the score, to bad thats the only one that matters in the end.

Edited by scbballfreak

UHH yeah big FLUKE. Wait is there someone from Scott County putting in there 2 cents? I cant wait for this game, Scott County has it coming. They dont have anyone this year, they got lucky last year. WAIT i mean that quarterback got lucky. What was his name again? Wait who cares? Johnson missed the school rushing record by like 10 yards against south doyle. Next week he will beat it by 10 yards.

Mountaindew guy, listen..I'm glad your a fan of us cougars, but being a player, i would gladly appreciate you not post anything pertaining to us. yes we did beat south doyle, yes we did help add on to there great 17 game losing streak, and yes we are yet to beat a worthy opponent. We have Scott County this friday, no reason CC shouldnt win, in which we are not lookin past Scott. We are completely focused on the Highlanders. We remember the 6 turnovers last year in the embarrassing 13-12 loss to them. You can talk about us and how good we may be when we beat a team like Sevier County or Science Hill. Thank You, and let me remind you. Im thankful for a fan like you, we dont have to many cougar faithfuls anymore. Just the ones who jump on the bandwagon if we win, but take this post into consideration. :blink: