Siegels first win!

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Siegel got their first victory in school history......over the LaVergne Wolverines........8-0.......It was a messy game but both teams played well considering the rain that was falling out of the sky....Siegel played a very good game and deserved their first victory.....and how sweet is was to beat LaVergne who over looked us and never thought we would be in the game, well wake up call......WE BEAT YA'LL, so give us some respect.....LaVergne looked too cocky about winning this game and it bit them in the butt.....and where were LaVergnes stars at? I thought this Brandon "I need a shower" Bather was supposted to be really good, he didnt impress me at all.....and to #32, dont know the name, how did you like meeting Justin Echols when he had a full head of steam??? haha next time just stay down! And I know the LaVergne fans liked us storming their field and sliding all over it and messing it up worse than it already was....Oh and I love the man who tried to kick us off the field, dont be mad homeskillet.....It was our first win and it just happened to be against your Wolverines, so calm down or tell them to beat us next time......But wow, the first win in Siegel High School Varsity Football history and I was a part of it, I wouldnt trade it for anything.....even though I can barely talk because Im horse, Im sick as all get out due to the rain....and I have a major headache.....But its all worth it......Ok im done now with my random rambling but man I'm excited as all get out.....Leave some thoughts about Siegel's first victory in school history......

The_Siegel_Senior

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Yes hopefully this will get us on a roll......we needed this so our boys can know they can win, instead of thinkin.....Hopefully number two will come this upcoming Friday......

Go Stars

this is Hoolie here...im still on suspension or something that is extremely stupid...only difference now is i can see what is being said on here....

WoW amazing last night AMAZING.....hah cops try to stop us from goin on the field...YEA RIGHT.... nothin like snow angels at midfield in two feet of mud.....ah it was beautfiul My boy Echols brought it last night and #32 will be feelin it for the next week That is the first time i have ever seen a RB lower his shoulder and run over a defensive back like that and when he tried to get up...the man did a circle and fell down again HAHAHAHA that was great...if i wouldnt of seen it i woulda thought the guy just got done spinning around with his head on a bat....About the game, Siegel turned it up in the second half and especially in the fourth quarter... Defense brought it ALL night long and O line dominated in the second half openin up some big holes.....game was won right there on the line AHHH I'll never forget last night

ok since u guys won against lavergne dont think yall are gonna be all good and everything now.i wasnt there so i cant say if yall played good or not but since yall finally won dont think u guys are gonna get a roll and everything now..im sorry to say if but i think that is gonna be ur only win this season but good luck too u guys thumb

Hoolie here again...anybody know what happened to the Siegel/ Lavergne thread or why is was deleted?

MichaelN..... we dont think we are gonna go win every game.... but we should be 2-2 right now lettin one go in double OT vs. Blackman so dont bag on a team that just got their first win especially if u dont know a thing

Edited by Listenup

Siegel got their first victory in school history......over the LaVergne Wolverines........8-0.......It was a messy game but both teams played well considering the rain that was falling out of the sky....Siegel played a very good game and deserved their first victory.....and how sweet is was to beat LaVergne who over looked us and never thought we would be in the game, well wake up call......WE BEAT YA'LL, so give us some respect.....LaVergne looked too cocky about winning this game and it bit them in the butt.....and where were LaVergnes stars at? I thought this Brandon "I need a shower" Bather was supposted to be really good, he didnt impress me at all.....and to #32, dont know the name, how did you like meeting Justin Echols when he had a full head of steam??? haha next time just stay down! And I know the LaVergne fans liked us storming their field and sliding all over it and messing it up worse than it already was....Oh and I love the man who tried to kick us off the field, dont be mad homeskillet.....It was our first win and it just happened to be against your Wolverines, so calm down or tell them to beat us next time......But wow, the first win in Siegel High School Varsity Football history and I was a part of it, I wouldnt trade it for anything.....even though I can barely talk because Im horse, Im sick as all get out due to the rain....and I have a major headache.....But its all worth it......Ok im done now with my random rambling but man I'm excited as all get out.....Leave some thoughts about Siegel's first victory in school history......

The_Siegel_Senior

825345206[/snapback]

ahhh....Such youthful high school enthusiasm. Congratulations on the first win. I too kind of knows what it feels like to get the first win, but it wasn't the first in school history. Clinton got it's first win in 15 something tries last Thursday, even though it was after I graduated from there.

Edited by OrangeCrush23