Siegels first win!

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

#7- Bruce shepherd

#20- Rydell Mayes

#23- Is probably the best RB in the state...He is an unstoppable force, I think he is D-1 material and I mean like the best D-1 in the nation...Oh wait we dont have a 23, oh well, sounded good for a minute...Columbia Central we have no number 23 but yeah nice try

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#7- Bruce shepherd

#20- Rydell Mayes

#23- Is probably the best RB in the state...He is an unstoppable force, I think he is D-1 material and I mean like the best D-1 in the nation...Oh wait we dont have a 23, oh well, sounded good for a minute...Columbia Central we have no number 23 but yeah nice try

825352702[/snapback]

unless he has quit, there is a #23 on siegel's roster: bobby clayton 6'1 175 TE/LB :lol:

Bobby Ray Clayton is his full name hmmm hes been on the OSS list for the past 5 days :lol: so i guess he quit

Wish we had our #1 RB Corven Parks he broke his hand right before the Columbia game... the kid is a sophomore..... add a lil more speed to him and he'd be 2nd best back in the region behind Gaston that is...he will be back for Riverdale game but i have a haunch we will play it safe and hold him outta that one haah he also plays defense i believe...LB perhaps? dunno for sure

Bobby Ray Clayton is his full name hmmm hes been on the OSS list for the past 5 days  :P  so i guess he quit 

Wish we had our #1 RB Corven Parks he broke his hand right before the Columbia game... the kid is a sophomore..... add a lil more speed to him and he'd be 2nd best back in the region behind Gaston that is...he will be back for Riverdale game but i have a haunch we will play it safe and hold him outta that one haah  he also plays defense i believe...LB perhaps? dunno for sure

825353040[/snapback]

i guess thats why nobody has 23 :lol: . i believe parks was one of the starting outside linebacker's during the preseason