Siegels first win!

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

...still excited about 1st win in school history, I really would like to hear from some LaVergne people, but I dont blame them for not showing their faces...haha, gawh im still pumped from last THURSDAY night, the sliding in the mud after the first win and running around like a bunch of chickens with our heads cut off as LaVergne just sits there in shock of what just happened...I dont blame them for being in shock, heck we were in shock ourselves...our boys did what no one said they could do, they overcame all the critics and the bad vibes people got about them and gave them and WON a football game...I hope this carries on for awhile, i hope we can get two in a row but it wont come easy, as we all know KC is a very talented football team.......BUT HONESTLY WHERE ARE THE WOLVERINES? ARE THEY STILL IN SHOCK AND SPEACHLESS BECAUSE THEY DONT SEEM LIKE THEY WANT TO SAY ANYTHING...AND WEVE GIVEN THEM PLENTY OF REASONS NOT TO, BUT PERSONALLY I WOULDNT TAKE THIS FROM SIEGEL IF I WAS THEM....HA BUT I GUESS THEY ARE USED TO BEING MADE FUN FROM EVERYONE...BUT YES THEY ARE OFFICIALLY THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE STATE, AND THAT CAME FROM THEIR OWN COACH...NOT ME!!!

Guest region4fan

Congrats Coach Watson for getting this huge honor! I have watched you play football since you were a high schooler and am delighted that you chose to stay in Rutherford County as a coach. :D You are a definite for the cliche that hard work does pay off. Enjoy! thumb