Where are they now?

WhoRU2033

It really appears that all these hyped up teams have dropped off the map! Harpeth was out from the very beginning, Nashville Christian started off strong but dropped seriously after their "big win" over harpeth and other schools have done the same.(sorry about the A and AA examples. thats all i follow closely really) anyone wanna back up, defend or add to this?

Edited by Bighurt

whoRU2033, I don't know how Hillwood got added into your little rant there, but the Hilltoppers are 4-0. Talking the talk AND walking the walk. Last night was Hillwood 41-White County 6. It was 35-0 at halftime. Last week it was Hillwood 33 Columbia 0. I would say that defends whatever it is you were referring to. Last time I checked Harpeth was winless and NCS had won one game (over Harpeth). Again, I don't know why Hillwood was included in your little rant, but you should know what you are talking about before you spout off. :blink: thumb

Also, Hillwood has won 17 of their last 19 games dating back to the end of the 2002 season. Back that up. B)

Edited by bigchief