Fulton at Rutledge

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Well.....that Falcons are off to a rough start this season. But don't count us out. We still got that true FALCON spirit in pride in all of us! :blink: The Falcons are comin off a big loss to LC. I'd say the LC gam really showed the players that any team can lose on any given day.........and we have top show up to play EVERY Friday 100%. And nothing less!!! What's Rutledge puttin on the table this year. Fulton still doesn't have a primary qb. the wr's and db's are very quick and talented.......they just gotta keep goin.....in the LC game it looked like the wr's would just give up and not even run for the balls.......can't do that anymore! Fulton has a very young line......but if you get'em mad they'll give ya some GOOD licks! I think Fulton'll Take Care of Business at Rutledge this Friday. Take Care of Business.......haven't heard that much this year.........but it sure is what Fulton has got to start doin!!!

As ALWAYS......GO FALCONS!

T C B

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams... Fulton needs some luck apparently.  Sorry u lost so bad on homecoming... oh well, life goes on.

Go LC!!

825346401[/snapback]

You're mistaken.....the Falcons don't need luck. LC the Fulton game's over....better concentrate on the task at hand.........week 5!

Any Rutledge fans that can tell us what ya'll have this year?!?

AS ALWAYS...........GO FALCONS!

Fulton is more athletic but Rutledge is more physical and more experienced. If Rutledge can keep Elliot Bishop in check, I'll take the Pioneers by 10. Ty Cobb is one of the most overated players I've seen all yr. Elliot Bishop has magnetic hands and may be the best reciever that I've seen in high school in a long long time. Yes he's better than Terrence Scott of Central

Fulton is more athletic but Rutledge is more physical and more experienced. If Rutledge can keep Elliot Bishop in check, I'll take the Pioneers by 10. Ty Cobb is one of the most overated players I've seen all yr. Elliot Bishop has magnetic hands and may be the best reciever that I've seen in high school in a long long time. Yes he's better than Terrence Scott of Central

825346861[/snapback]

Well.....you're right about the experience....Fulton is a very young team. Full of sophomores it seems like. Elliot Bishop is a great wr. He'll come down with some big plays alot. As far as Tyrone Cobb being overrated.......I don't think I'd say that. I see where you're comin from though. He hasn't yet produced like people thought he would. You gotta realize....Tyrone missed an entire year of practice and play. That is really a huge disadvantage for him. he had an incredible freshman year. But things happen ya kow. I personally think people may have built him up so much this past year....myself included.....that maybe the expectations for him were set too high. As far as experience goes he's on the level of a sophomore in the game. But don't get it twisted.......the talent is there.....we've all seen that his freshman year. I don't really know why he hasn't been makin the plays. LC and AE both just ran it up the middle all night long on us....when 2 years ago he would have completely flattened anybody who dared do that. hopefully he will come around and continue to play like the T. Cobb we all saw his freshman year. I know it's in him. And like I've said a couple of times.....the loss to LC should be VERY humbling for all the Falcons. I didn't think so before.......but maybe the boys did carry a kind of arrogance or chip on their shoulder because of the Falcons success last year.......if so........that's completely gone now. It's hard not to get that emotional and caught up in the game as a player in high school though. Especially a team this young. But....the Falcons will come around.....it's just taken and abnormal amount of time for the Falcons to get rollin this year......don't doubt us though. Cause will surprise ya if you do!

As ALWAYS.......GO FALCONS!

Well.....you're right about the experience....Fulton is a very young team. Full of sophomores it seems like. Elliot Bishop is a great wr. He'll come down with some big plays alot. As far as Tyrone Cobb being overrated.......I don't think I'd say that. I see where you're comin from though. He hasn't yet produced like people thought he would. You gotta realize....Tyrone missed an entire year of practice and play. That is really a huge disadvantage for him. he had an incredible freshman year. But things happen ya kow. I personally think people may have built him up so much this past year....myself included.....that maybe the expectations for him were set too high. As far as experience goes he's on the level of a sophomore in the game. But don't get it twisted.......the talent is there.....we've all seen that his freshman year. I don't really know why he hasn't been makin the plays. LC and AE both just ran it up the middle all night long on us....when 2 years ago he would have completely flattened anybody who dared do that. hopefully he will come around and continue to play like the T. Cobb we all saw his freshman year. I know it's in him. And like I've said a couple of times.....the loss to LC should be VERY humbling for all the Falcons. I didn't think so before.......but maybe the boys did carry a kind of arrogance or chip on their shoulder because of the Falcons success last year.......if so........that's completely gone now. It's hard not to get that emotional and caught up in the game as a player in high school though. Especially a team this young. But....the Falcons will come around.....it's just taken and abnormal amount of time for the Falcons to get rollin this year......don't doubt us though. Cause will surprise ya if you do!

As ALWAYS.......GO FALCONS!

825347175[/snapback]

Another great post from my good friend, pigeon! You're right on the money!

I'm not going to stop talkin my boy T.Cobb up. I have all the faith in the world in him! I really feel we're going to see a different team on the field this Friday night. Get tough big maroon get tough!

GO FALCONS!