Huntingdon vs. Westview

m.b.r.b.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chargers played the best game i've seen them play in over 2 years. Maybe the chargers are back as a powerhouse. the chargers future oppponents need to watch out for guy bc he demolished an "awesome" mustangs defense. For the ppl that underestimated the chargers, they better watch out because they've won three straight and beat what WAS "the best team in the state".

Great high school football game. Not very often a team gives up over 500 yards of offense and comes away with a win. Guy was the difference tonight. That and the 2 turnovers inside Westview's 10 yard line. Both teams got a lot better tonight. They are both young and improving. HHS has nothing to be ashamed of. They ran into an inspired bunch of well-coached kids tonight.

Just another Huntingdon blowout.  thumb Hey, Stangs, I can't wait to see you guys play the Lions on the 1st. Ought to be a good game thru the first quarter. Haven't seen you guys yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about. You guys just seem to live up to it every year. Huntingdon 47 Westview 17

825352325[/snapback]

Well, this is the first one I've missed this season. And it was a big miss, lol. I'll have my crow with a little ketchup, could you cook it a little extra crispy for me?

Oh, and I'll have a Bud Light to go with it.

Last night reminded me of the 2002 Huntingdon team in the playoffs. They just went through the motions and just played in shock the 2nd half of the game knowing this wasn't their night. How short is Weathers? Seeing him and Donald in the backfield was quite amusing. With a proper game plan anyone with a decent defense can beat Huntingdon. Westview was smaller than them, but they kept going after it. I was at the game and I wonder why Huntingdon decided to throw the ball more in the 2nd half?