Oak Ridge vs. Sevier County

boyfromsi

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game (for us) last night at the 'Ship. 6 different players combined for 7 touchdowns plus Joe Aloi added a field goal at the end of the first half to completely dominate the Smokey Bears of Sevier County. I was very pleased with the effort of our offense who really stepped it up tonight against (no kidding) an improved Sevier County team. The 4 horsemen, Leonard Blair, Spencer Gulmire, Daniel Johnson, and Zach Vane all ran well. We rushed for over 300 yards with the team piling up 435 yards of total offense. Scott had a good game passing as well. The defense had a great game forcing SC to 4 (i think) three and outs in the 1st half. Good job 'Cats on an impressive victory and shutting out a good offensive team.

Hey Boysfromsi.. I do believe you mean Jake Vane...Not his brother Zach.

But back to the game. S.C. was very improved from last year. They were pretty darn tough up front. I wish the best of luck to them throughout the rest of the season.

825355471[/snapback]

Yes, my bad. Both he and his mom are going to give me grief over that one. Good job in the trenches last night! You all looked real good from where I stood. Now it's time to focus on the other "Tribe."