Oak Ridge vs. Sevier County

boyfromsi

It's good to see sevier county having this kind of year. I remember playing them in the playoffs a few years ago when it came down to them going for 2 on the last play of the game..... thats the way sevier county is suppose to be. Also Oak Ridge has a heck of a team, this will be a good game to gauge both of these teams. I don't want to make a prediction, but I will say that both of these schools are two of my favorites in the state. So good luck to both teams on what I would like to see being a very good game.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one willing to grade Oak Ride by position? Um whats up with that?

825349126[/snapback]

My suggestion is to start that question on another thread. I have hesitated to answer it on this thread because it would distract from the discussion on the game. Post it on its own thread and I will answer it FWIW. I would like a SC fan to break down their team by position and comment on it.

Bump yet again.  Is SC going to air it out against our young secondary?

825350613[/snapback]

For sure. Coach Brewer will take to the air. It is the best oppurtunity SC has at beating Oak Ridge. SC had a HUGE line and if they can give Cheney time, this game might get interesting.

I'm sure I'll see tape of this game, but if I didn't have a game Friday, this is the game I would be at. It should be a good game.

Edited by BHSfootball

Dang there's not a lot of talk about this game. I think this is a pretty big game. Definitely the best team that we've faced besides D-B. D-B tested our secondary and Sevier County will test us up front. Should be a good game before we go on the road for a while. Hope everyone comes out to the game. Especially after last week where there were like...20 people in the stands. That game didn't even feel like a game. But should be a good match up

Smokey Bear fans are a little quiet this year even though their team is 3-1. I think they will try to throw it around on us, given DBs success in that area. Should be a great battle in the trenches, too.

I'm looking forward to you guys playing hard and playing like champions this week. We should have a good crowd for our last home game for a month.

Go Cats!!