Farragut 5-0

tonymontana

Farragut is probably the most overrated team in Tennessee. I've watched them twice and I know of at least 10-11 teams in the Knoxville area better, and I believe Farragut is the biggest school in Knoxville. Not only will they lose to Oak Ridge, Ooltewah, and Soddy Daisy, I'm going with William Blount when they meet to play. Farragut will go to the playoffs and lose in the first round.

825348707[/snapback]

Who are you Mrs. Cleo?!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually guys I think it is due to their TALENT. But then again I oculd be wrong it might have to do with their tallent whatever that is. Also, I will be sure to concentrate a lot harder next time and look up stats before I post nickywatt, or maybe I won't and I'll just post. Yeah that sounds a whole lot better, while you look things up and figure out whether or not Farragut will make the playoffs I'll just wait for your reply thirty minutes later.

Actually guys I think it is due to their TALENT. But then again I oculd be wrong it might have to do with their tallent whatever that is. Also, I will be sure to concentrate a lot harder next time and look up stats before I post nickywatt, or maybe I won't and I'll just post. Yeah that sounds a whole lot better, while you look things up and figure out whether or not Farragut will make the playoffs I'll just wait for your reply thirty minutes later.

825350161[/snapback]

ok will you post this one more time, but next time put it in english please, i did not understand a word of what you just said

sorry i'll translate... everyone on here has referred to farragut's "tallent" literally every time. the word you guys are looking for is TALENT not TALLENT. are we making connections yet? also, the next part of the post refers to nickwyatt telling me to "think through my posts next time", because i had incorrectly stated that if Farragut loses to Ooltewah, William Blount, and Oak Ridge they will still go to the playoffs. i just answered that i would rather post than look things up, which i would have had to to figure that out, i guess i don't have that common sense that you have hoops4ever. but that is the translation. sorry my post was so cryptic there guys. now if you geniuses need more help for this post, read it twice.

Edited by californiastars

I think bluesoccer is right.  Soddy, Ooltewah and Farragut will all be put to the test later in the season.  That is when everyone will see who stands out from the rest.

I believe all three will likely make the playoffs.

825354500[/snapback]

Excellent reason to schedule Baylor, McCallie or Boyd. They're not in their regions and will give them good competition to get ready for championships

• 3 weeks later...

Over 7 State championships in 4 years in Baseball, Soccer, Cross Country, Track and in the hunt in numerous other sports. Individual champions in Wrestling, Cross country, and track it's about time the football team starting using the talent they have and win.

Is it true that the new Principle told the Coach and Booster Club that there would be NO Mediocre in any program at Farragut?