Top Posters In This Topic

It's Talent!

They Could Go 10-0!

But.....

They Will Have 2 Big Challenges...

1.Soddy-Daisy Trojans

And....

2.Oak Ridge Wildcats

If They Beat Them(And Maybe Ooltewah!)Then The Admirals Are Set!

And That's All!

:D

825354470[/snapback]

farragut always loses when they play any team that is any good... i lived 4 years through that...

And UT didn't have a chance against UGA. B)

Farragut hasn't "massacred" anyone yet.  They will have a close game with William Blount, but will probably pull it out.  They will probably "massacre" Bradley simply because everyone has and will. 

They close the season with Oak Ridge, at Soddy Daisy, and at Ooltewah.  They have gone 0-9 against those three the last three years.  This year will be no different.

825348610[/snapback]

ok will you post this one more time, but next time put it in english please, i did not understand a word of what you just said

825350163[/snapback]

Lucks lyke he kneads a majer in Hick Phonics lyke I did.

Fagatrutt haz awlways ben a mistery to me. Az big a schoul as thay got, thay shoud go to the 3rd rownd of the playofs ever yeer. Hit's ben thataway ever sinse I can remamber.

Make that 4-18.  Willy Blount got smacked by Ooltewah tonight.  The last three weeks of the season should see Farragut come back to the earth that we all have to live on.  Plus, they must have forgot the thrashing that they got by the CHS Bobcats in the pre-season scrimmage and the Jamboree the next night.

825349324[/snapback]

The only thrashing recieved in the preseason farragut centeral scrimage belonged to centeral. In a full game centeral could not compete with farragut and they didn't. as far a the jamboree, fargut put in their JV after to series. I don't think people give this farragut team enough credit for how far they have come since their 5 losses last season

The only thrashing recieved in the preseason farragut centeral scrimage belonged to centeral. In a full game centeral could not compete with farragut and they didn't. as far a the jamboree, fargut put in their JV after to series.  I don't think people give this farragut team enough credit for how far they have come since their  5 losses last season

825377982[/snapback]

Hello???, Im a Central fan as well as a friend of Eddie Courtney , and Im sure he would tell anyone that the Bobcats were the better team at the 3 way scrimmage back in pre season. The Admirals are a good team, and they did dominate AE but NOT Central.

Go Bobcats AND Admirals

Hello???, Im a Central fan as well as a friend of Eddie Courtney , and Im sure he would tell anyone that the Bobcats were the better team at the 3 way scrimmage back in pre season. The Admirals are a good team, and they did dominate AE but NOT Central.

Go Bobcats AND Admirals

825378439[/snapback]

I PLAY for coach Courtney and I am sure he would say that Farragut was the best team on the field that day. The only thing Central beat Farragut in was the special teams scrimage.