Lavergne

Googlybear

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this thread may be played out.

Let me see if the Croach can't get it back rolling.

I read in the Daily News Journal where Don Thomas said they are leaning on a Freshman to lead them, because some of the older guys are "not listening or doing what they are told to do."

Who and what is Don Thomas talking about?

I was under the impression when a coach starts blaming his kids... it's time for him to go.

Guest region4fan

Watch out Croach....the last time that I quoted what this coach actually said............the whole thread got deleted, not locked. DELETED!! However, I am in complete agreement with you.

How Many wins do you have Mr. siegel Senior? For your info we didnt even play our varsity in the JV game we just made them dress out to scare yall and guess what it worked. We had a off game when we played yall in the rain, but guess what if we had a rematch we shoot the stars out of the sky. So dont come on here thinkin yall know everything cuz you dont. Your just mad that you guys wont win another game and you will come in dead last. BYE

Let me see if the Croach can't get it back rolling.

I read in the Daily News Journal where Don Thomas said they are leaning on a Freshman to lead them, because some of the older guys are "not listening or doing what they are told to do." 

Who and what is Don Thomas talking about?

I was under the impression when a coach starts blaming his kids... it's time for him to go.

825356571[/snapback]

Croach,

They are talking about a freshman named Randall Tillery, he is small and very fast. He can hit the holes quicker and cut back when needed better than Pruitt or Jenkins has been doing lately. Maybe the senior backs will step it up after a freshman had to come up and show them how it is done. Don't get me wrong, Jenkins and Pruitt have alot of talent but I don't think at this point they are playing with as much heart as Tillery. He ran for 121 yards against Ravenwood last friday but the WHOLE TEAM needs to play hard for 4 quarters. I think, (and this is my opinion, not that of staff or management), the coach is saying in so many words that the guys are not being team players so he will play someone that is.