Huntingdon's Defense is it one of best in west TN?

Fatback

fan91 Posted Today, 03:28 PM

QUOTE(westtn2004state @ Sep 25 2004 - 01:17 AM)

Prime example of not playing anybody. Yea they can stop adamsville and bruceton....thats all we heard about for 4 weeks. Good Job Westview.

adamsville is in our region think we might have to play them idiot

I was referring to all the boasting about your defense. Idiot? Ooook.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA, we are just laughing at you my friend. Dont be worried about us. Please, look over us! May I remind you, we beat Westview. If you cant beat Westview, What makes you think you will blowout Milan? We have nothing to lose, you lost your #1 bid tonite man.

825355182[/snapback]

Do offense to milan, but i think that huntington is better than them. the only reason that milan won the game against westview was because of horrible play calling by the coach. Coady threw the ball on 1st and 2nd down but he ran guy on 3rd and 4th. he did that on more than one occasion. Milan didnt beat westview, coady gave it to them. Overall huntington has a more talented team. donald is one of the better backs along with boo, but they just need to get their play calling in order and they should beat milan.

Edited by CT2006

Just because Milan beat Westview doesnt mean that Milan will beat Huntingdon. Trust me. Huntingdon was way way way better than Milan. Westview lost their 1st couple games. But if you havent noticed..we are getting better and better. We just needed time to get started and going. Milan-just be happy that we arent playing yall after we played Huntingdon because I can almost garentee that we would have came closer..if not..beat yall. thumb

Man, aren't you the typical bandwagon jumping, hypocritical Huntingdon fan. This is the second post you've made criticizing Huntingdon. Worried about why so and so isn't playing on offense and bashing the defense. What a loser. STFU thumb

825355340[/snapback]

First of all I did not criticize H-town. If you bothered to log on more often or look at the date the thread was posted you would see that it was posted way before the Westview game. duh! But since you got me stirred, why do you not play some kids on defense w/ some experience since they are on the sideline pacing. Huntingdon has the depth, they just have to utilize it. Get a clue! :D

Especially at linebacker!

Edited by Fatback