Freshman Football TN

CentralBobcats101

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC. FRESHMAN GROUP WILL NOT GOT BEAT BY MANY FOLKS THIS YEAR, THEY HAVE BIG LINEMAN AND FAST RUNNIMG BACKS. THEY ALSO HAVE SOME HEAD HUNTERS ON D.

825324572[/snapback]

I`ve heard the JC freshman were good as well,its about time too.We haven`t have a good freshman team since 2001.I`m glad the talent level is getting filled back up,we will really need them next year,since we will have another drop off in talent after this year..The freshman QB reminds me alot of Parker Clement.BTW The freshman beat William Blount on Monday.

Scott Highs freshmen have a good crop. When Scotts varsity was scrimmaging Knox Catholic and took a break to let both teams freshmen play they put out a fight,and this was early before school started.Scotts freshmen went agaisnt Anderson countys freshmen and beat themm 22-14.Then they went up agaisnt Campbell Countys JV i think and beat them 36-14.Time in the wieght room and the will to learn will make these boys ready to be varsity by next year.

Mt. Juliet has a pretty good freshman team this year. Last week they shutout Franklin County, 30-0, and last night beat Beech 32-0. Lots of size, average around 240 on the o-line. Excellent skill players. I will be surprised if they have a close game this year. thumb

Edited by flngrvy

Like I said earlier Mt. Juliet's freshman team is good. Oh boyztomen....the final score against Wilson Central tonight was 42-6. I guess you could call that a run for the money. It was the first time Mt. Juliet freshman have been scored on this year. In three games Mt. Juliet 104-6 (Franklin County, Beech & Wilson Central). The future is bright in MJ!! thumb thumb