Freshman Football TN

CentralBobcats101

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now from what i have seen in Tennessee Freshman Football SHS is looking good. If this team stays together their Jr./Senior they will be a pretty hard team to beat. Right now the backfield is lookin good with Jeffers(#32) and Hicks(#15) Running the Ball and Brooks(#12) under center. The O-Line is strong and aggressive and can fire off the ball. The recievers can catch the ball and block when needed. The next game is Sunbright...SHS by 14 GO HIGHLANDERS

I agree. Warren County's Freshman are reely good. I was at the Coffee County game and they did reely good. There good at causing turnovers lol. Great receivers and QB too. Warren County has a good future. Coffee County is reely good too its just all any teams have to do is get past the D-Line. Id say Coffee County has the best D-Line but there overall team isnt very good. Good job Warren County. thumb

Good Luck Warren County Freshman! If yall stick together you CAN and WILL turn around warren county football. Good positive changes are already being made. But again, you MUST STICK TOGETHER! You've got some tough times ahead of you. Alot of hot august practices. Alot of afternoon's spent in the weightroom. Alot of conditioning through the years, but hang in there, and you will begin a new winning tradition at Warren County! Good luck!

Knox Catholic has too many freshmen like 40 or so ... a ton of potential there and some already arent bad at all.... they should be good

825324794[/snapback]

Right now SHS's Freshman are lookin good with a Victory over Anderson Co. 22-16

A Victory over CCHS's JV team 36-14. And a Pathetic win over Jellico's JV 14-8 and they beat Sunbright's JV 38-0. And I can promise we will be ready for Catholic next week in the Highlanders House...Lets go Scott

Maryville's freshmen are 5-0 right now. I haven't seen them play but I plan on being at Maryville next monday to watch them play William Blount. Here are some scores.

They beat Carter's jr varsity 22-6

They beat Alcoa's jr varsity 26-18

They beat Clinton 26-6

They beat Heritage 28-21

They beat Austin East 36-12 tonight.

I think Maryville's freshmen are doing the best right now. 5-0 Beating Morris West, Heritage, Alcoa JV, Carter JV, and Clinton.

825349158[/snapback]

SHS freshman put a whoopin on us there O Line Is Like A Steel Wall And there Recivers Are blind siders #33 blindsided the crap out of me my jaw still hurts #32 There Runnin back is a Hos he is like a wall And there D is solid Shs has got one of the best or the best freshman team in east TN they are 4 and 0 now after deafeating sunbright today whoever plays them next better watch out they are physical and watch out for #33 he will blind side u but i will get u back AC RULES