Freshman Football TN

CentralBobcats101

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville's freshmen won 6-0 over William Blount. William Blount's freshmen were very physical. Brent Burnett threw some good passes to Steven Shiver. WB had the ball on the 1 yd line and didn't score. It was my 1st time seeing the freshmen play. They are real good but no where close to being as strong as last years freshmen team. Last years freshmen team destroyed everyone they played.

825360918[/snapback]

I thought Brent Burnett was supposed to go to halls? Yeah, Maryville is a great program...but I don't think recruiting and transfering is the best thing for high school sports.

However...I have to say Steven Shiver is one talented kid.

Id like to see Maryville freshmen play bearden's freshmen-i think that would be a good game.

Well I'd have to say that Volunteer's freshmen are the best! They finished 7-0

The offense averaged 23 points per game while the defense gave up an average of 2 points per game. The starting defense was scored on only once!

There are not many if any teams who can say that. Wow!!

Go Falcons!! thumb

825398623[/snapback]

Hey don't mean to burst your bubble. But we can say that, "The Ooltewah Owls Freshmen". But we average 36 points a game we've never scored under 33 points in a game. And our Defense only allows 2 points per game. We are also 7-0.

:angry:

Edited by Dewaynefamily