Maryville..or Riverdale

linebackers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be a typical fan and say my team would win of course in Riverdale, but I have never seen Maryville play this year. I will say it would take one heck of a team to knock of this Warrior team considering this is most explosive team they have had in many many years. It would be great to here some people's opinion who have seen both teams play, but I doubt there are not a whole lot of those out there.

uh...Riverdale has fast black guys (something Maryville does not). If Alcoa had depth and size they would crush Maryville with pure athletic ability. Riverdale would beat them because they have better players, that doesn't mean that Maryville isn't an unbelievable team -- in fact, they will most likely win the state in 4A.

Edited by p9morbid

I have seen Maryville play every year for about the past 10... I've seen Riverdale play in a few of the title games on T.V. - I'm a huge Maryville fan, but Riverdale is much to powerful, Maryville has a great program, but Riverdale is definitley Goliath. It would either be a fun game to watch or an embarrassing....

And Maryville missed the 5A bracket this year by a few kids this year, they were next in line but came up a few short on the list, George Q. and Jerry T. had nothing to do with it~

I have seen Maryville play every year for about the past 10... I've seen Riverdale play in a few of the title games on T.V. - I'm a huge Maryville fan, but Riverdale is much to powerful, Maryville has a great program, but Riverdale is definitley Goliath.  It would either be a fun game to watch or an embarrassing....

And Maryville missed the 5A bracket this year by a few kids this year, they were next in line but came up a few short on the list, George Q. and Jerry T. had nothing to do with it~

825353474[/snapback]

As much smak as I talk about my Rebels, I'd have to say that Riverdale would probably win, though it would be close I think. Riverdale has to have more depth than us. That's a huge school!!

I will say, if we were to move to 5A, we would be the team they'd have to go thru every year to get to Murfreesboro. We could play tough and beat most 5A schools. Come see us beat one tinite.... thumb