Mt. Pleasant Vs Collinwood

TigerMoM1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to MP Tigers on a big win tonight. The Webster kid looked good. C'Wood didn't play well at all. That was the worst attempt of tackling I've seen in quite some time. They tried to take the Webster kid down by grabbing at his shoulders. He is way too strong to bring down that way. Collinwood looked like they played scared tonight. MP was definately the best team in all aspects of the game tonight. I think we can safely say the region will be decided when the Tigers play the Wildcats. I did see where the Wayne Co./CA game was a lot closer than most thought it would be.

CA seems to give WC and C'Wood trouble. Of course I don't know what happened in that game, so I'm just going by the score. Once again, congrats to the Tigers and I wish C'Wood could have given you a better show. Best of luck for the rest of the season...

WOW i went to c'wood expecting a close game but turned out totally different that i imagined..I've read all this stuff sayin this is goin to be the greatest game of the year and by half time all the fan have left i would like to say good job to mp and w'boro won't be that easy

thank you have a nice day

I will definately say that mt pleasant score against c'wood is imoressive.wayne county looked bad tonight and this is coming from there biggest fan.5 fumbles and the truth is we had more penalty yards than ca had offense.we were there offense.but wc pulled it off and congrats for doing it.great job mt pleasant,i was proved wrong.domianating a playoff team like collinwood is impressive.I still dont think that it will be a cake walk against waynesboro.we havent lost a region game 2 years and counting and are looking for home field in the playoffs all the way through