Rockwood VS. Alcoa

cowboyboom

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe so many people are still going back and forth with this. I mean yeah I'm for Rockwood and I hope they win, but you dont see me sayin Rockwood is going to stomp a mudhole in Alcoa or vice-versa. Lets stop predicting who is gonna stomp a mudhole in who. The number of fans posting for their team over and over again isnt gonna help their team win. The only thing that helps their team win is determination. Teams settle games not posts.

BigT2006,

You need to realize that Alcoa is going to absolutely stomp yall. I cant believe you think yall have a chance, ALCOA HAS TO MANY ATHLETES!!!!!!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE. There are only two maybe three teams in 2A that can compete with Alcoa, and Rockwood is definetly not one of them. Im glad yall are all excited, and your coaches have prolly told you all week that you can beat Alcoa, well its not going to happen. The coaches just want to make you feel good about yourslef and have a good attitude, and then about 830 or 845 friday night when its 35-0 at the half, you will realize you have no chance and then begin to admire the great display of talent by the Alcoa Tornadoes. It feels good knowing no one in your region can come within 21 points of you, maybe it will happen for yall someday, but definetly not this year or the next. Well thats all for today.

BigT2006,

You need to realize that Alcoa is going to absolutely stomp yall.  I cant believe you think yall have a chance, ALCOA HAS TO MANY ATHLETES!!!!!!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE.  There are only two maybe three teams in 2A that can compete with Alcoa, and Rockwood is definetly not one of them.  Im glad yall are all excited, and your coaches have prolly told you all week that you can beat Alcoa, well its not going to happen.  The coaches just want to make you feel good about yourslef and have a good attitude, and then about 830 or 845 friday night when its 35-0 at the half, you will realize you have no chance and then begin to admire the great display of talent by the Alcoa Tornadoes.  It feels good knowing no one in your region can come within 21 points of you, maybe it will happen for yall someday, but definetly not this year or the next.  Well thats all for today.

825361445[/snapback]

I agree!!!! thumb

Look, Rockwood is garbage. I can TOTALLY understand you people from Rockwood thinking that you're going to win because i'm a competitively natured person also. However, sometimes competitiveness gets in the way of reality -- hence your predictions that the Hwy 27 gangsters are going to steam roll a bunch of good athletes. If Rockwood EVER beats Alcoa in football it is because of coaching or clock management. The athletes at Alcoa are and always will be better than those of Rockwood. It's just a silly argument from the beginning because we're talking about 2 tiny little teams who would get dog-whipped by a lot of mediocre 4A/5A schools. I suppose it's all relative. GL to both teams, Rockwood should be playing for a moral victory (a close game at half time).

Edited by p9morbid

Look, Rockwood is garbage.  I can TOTALLY understand you people from Rockwood thinking that you're going to win because i'm a competitively natured person also.  However, sometimes competitiveness gets in the way of reality -- hence your predictions that the Hwy 27 gangsters are going to steam roll a bunch of good athletes.  If Rockwood EVER beats Alcoa in football it is because of coaching or clock management.  The athletes at Alcoa are and always will be better than those of Rockwood.  It's just a silly argument from the beginning because we're talking about 2 tiny little teams who would get dog-whipped by a lot of mediocre 4A/5A schools.  I suppose it's all relative.  GL to both teams, Rockwood should be playing for a moral victory (a close game at half time).

825361519[/snapback]

i hope that post makes it to the locker room... STAY FOCUSED TIGERS..

TheKid03, I hope that post makes it to the locker room too, but I also hope your Tigers make it back to the locker room after the game, it's going to get ugly.

WaggleRT, we don't have a proven fieldgoal kicker, that is one position we are a little inconsistent at. Kickoff is strong though, Brandon Warren can put it into the endzone more than half the time, and Joei Fiegler is probably one of the best punters in the area.