Smith County at Trousdale County

Antwan

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not #75 that has to step up. I think the four year starter needs to get his head out of you know were and be leader on the line. As a whole the line needs to step up all together make some huge holes like I know you can.

825362125[/snapback]

oldsc7, your a good one to be dogging a four year starter. Maybe your just a little jealous. Best I remember you only played 2 years (played hurt the other 2) and then you weren't good enough to be the starting tailback so they made you a blocking back. Maybe you could learn something from a 4 year starter since SC never beat TC while you were playing. Maybe Peay could use a 4 year starter since they lost by 40 last week. :ph34r::D

Look out Fanman, the REAL FANMAN is back. been awhile since I've been on this site. Just thought I would check out the trash talk for tonights game. Should be a good game. The Owls will need to get out to a big lead to win this game. If its close and comes down to a field goal or extra point, the Owls could be in big trouble. Either way, the fireworks stand goes dry before this game is over.

SC - 42

TC - 38

oldsc7, your a good one to be dogging a four year starter. Maybe your just a little jealous. Best I remember you only played 2 years (played hurt the other 2) and then you weren't good enough to be the starting tailback so they made you a blocking back. Maybe you could learn something from a 4 year starter since SC never beat TC while you were playing. Maybe Peay could use a 4 year starter since they lost by 40 last week.  :ph34r:  :D

825363497[/snapback]

Get off of sc7's back man. So what if he had to finish up playing as a blocking back or not. You probably never laced up the cleats for one day of football in your life. I have no clue to who he is but if someone puts the time in for four years he deserves to play like sc7. Good luck at Peay...Let's Go Peay'

Get off of sc7's back man.  So what if he had to finish up playing as a blocking back or not.  You probably never laced up the cleats for one day of football in your life.  I have no clue to who he is but if someone puts the time in for four years he deserves to play like sc7.  Good luck at Peay...Let's Go Peay'

825363566[/snapback]

Ole SC7 must have been a very good blocking back and ball carrier...because if

I remember right...he had close to 1000 at that blocking back position. Not too shabby. He also cleared the way for about 1500 yards behind him. That fullback position is awful important. He was a great player. Just wondering 14ME04U...what college do or did you play for?

Edited by Antwan

Well... go Smith County,

from a fan in OS

ACCARP

825363565[/snapback]

Thanks...good luck to our brethren from the Land of Os. Good luck to you the rest of the season. We'll be back in 2a next year. Maybe we will meet again soon.

Edited by Antwan