Sullivan East @ Elizabethton

Drem2Achev

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puddin', I don't think your letting out any breaking news concerning TN. High. Of course, this is 2004. After that, there will be another changing of the guard. Good luck to TN. High until then, they've earned it this year. The Cyclones will be in full force for the next couple of years. :P

Contender or pretender? I think win or lose each team has a real shot at making the playoffs. East, I'm sure, think they are a contender for the conference championship. I would dissagree with that thinking, but heck, they may change my mind by late Friday night? Don't think so though :D

btw, I notice East keeps the starters in almost all game. Why do they do this? No depth? No class? What?

825361039[/snapback]

Noticed the same thing. :angry: What they did to poor little Volunteer was shameful. I hope Ralphie boy has observed what has happened to the X-Juggernaut that once was in Cloudland. They beat teams brains out (I'd even say ran it up). Now that they're down, nobody will let up on 'em ever again. The same thing will come around to Sullivan East.

But I guess they are getting the points while they can. Enjoy it. I mean they've been terrible for 20 years or so. Heck, I wouldn't even mind seeing 'em win state.

Beyond this year, however, I don't believe that area can continue putting a good team on the field consistantly, so have fun this year boys. The beatings will resume soon enough. I wonder how long Ralph will stick around? :D

You guys really think you are going to state? Hey, I'm all for it, besides this Friday, but I don't really expect that kind of run. You are just now starting to get to the meat of the conference schedule. Trully don't think you'll get out of East TN., but you should get a 2 or 3 seed in this conference. Get real. Ole Nelson should be getting some experience for his underclassmen when "blowing" someone out. That will come back to haunt him in future years and maybe this year, depending on injuries. Good luck! :blink:

What can you say about Betsy that's not been said on here. They must realize that they have to score to win. Averaging 12.4 a game just doesn't cut it and that counts defensive scores. Try something else guys, obviously what you are doing is not working.

How far can you go when you put everything on the D's back? You have enough there to generate some offense. Use it! Besides what's been said bout your O, prove us all wrong B)

btw, I notice East keeps the starters in almost all game. Why do they do this? No depth?  No class? What?

825361039[/snapback]

They leave them in so they can get their stats up so it makes them look good but i belive Betsy will get em tonight but all that doesnt matter b/c they wont have very good stats after they visit the Castle