Pump-Up/Warm-Up Music

lionfbcoach

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe how many posts have been made and none of these songs have been mentioned:

George Thurogood- Bad to the Bone

Foo Fighters- My Hero

Nazareth- Son Of A B&%$@

Whitesnake- Still Of The Night

Three Doors Down- Kryptonite

Those all get me pumped......and theres a lot more i just cant think of them right now.

As long as it's Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight" and not "You'll be in my Heart" it's OK!

I can't believe nobody's mentioned Alan Parsons Project "Sirius", the instrumental prelude to "Eye in the Sky", used first by the Chicago Bulls then copied by thousands...

And hey... a rousing rendition of the school fight song is always appropriate. At my alma mater (University of Indianapolis, an NCAA Division II school) there's a musical chimes tower... and every day at noon it plays the school fight song. I was only going to lunch.. but it motivated me to walk faster to beat the upperclassmen to the cafeteria :D

Rock-

Disturbed - Sickness, Stupify

Drowning Pool - Bodies, The Game

Ra - Do you call my name?

Godsmack - Awake, I Stand Alone

Rap-

Pastor Troy - Vice Versa

Bonecrusher - Lock and Load, Never Scared

Archie Eversole - We Ready

Lil Jon / Eastside Boyz - Bia Bia

These are just of the few off of the LRM Pump Up Mix.

OSB

Who Are you?

Because you are dead on with all of those...if i didn't know better, i'd say i knew you already. Where do you go to school?

Rock

Metallica-Master of Puppets, Fuel

Disturbed- Liberate, The Game

Linkin Park-Faint

Trapt-Headstrong

P.O.D-Alive

System of a Down-Chop Suey

(Anyone that knows me well, knows that I like hard rock. Anything loud, heavy, and fast gets me going, especially Metallica :P )

I know my metal.

And labeling "Metallica" metal is like labeling the "Teletubies" adult programming.

Im sorry, but i dont understand your comment. Metallica genre is actually Thrash Metal, but metal is all that i put.

There is only one place in TN worthy enough to be called "The Jungle", and that is Gordonsville. It was voted in the tennesseean as one of the hardest places to play. Oh by the wya, the songs that getm e pumped go liek this:

Rock-

In the End- Linkin Park

Eye of the Tiger- Survivor

Welcome to the Jungle- Guns n Roses

Anything by Disturbed

Anything by Metallica and Godsmack

Headstrong

Rap-

Lose Yourself

We Ready- Pator Troy ( No Not By Archie)

And that is about it

For the life of me I'll never understand Phil Collins or the song "It's raining men". I thought that song was played in gay bars??! Oh well, I'm not knocking what works, I just find it a bit odd is all. Some of the best one's I've heard were Disturbed-stupify and "We ready"; although, I don't know who sings "we ready". Of course, when I played, we would not listen to music before the game. We would go to our locker room as a team and just sit there in the pitch black dark thinking and visualizing about the game and our assignments. After about 5-10 minutes, or coach would come talk to us, but it wasn't needed; we were ready to go.

ACCARP