Pump-Up/Warm-Up Music

lionfbcoach

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe how many posts have been made and none of these songs have been mentioned:

George Thurogood- Bad to the Bone

Foo Fighters- My Hero

Nazareth- Son Of A B&%$@

Whitesnake- Still Of The Night

Three Doors Down- Kryptonite

Those all get me pumped......and theres a lot more i just cant think of them right now.

You gotta be "old school" to list Whitesnake. Those are some great pump up songs. Especially the Foofighters. Im old school, but I like some of the new stuff.

Rock

Metallica-Master of Puppets, Fuel

Disturbed- Liberate, The Game

Linkin Park-Faint

Trapt-Headstrong

P.O.D-Alive

System of a Down-Chop Suey

(Anyone that knows me well, knows that I like hard rock. Anything loud, heavy, and fast gets me going, especially Metallica :angry: )

I know my metal.

And labeling "Metallica" metal is like labeling the "Teletubies" adult programming.

Im sorry, but i dont understand your comment. Metallica genre is actually Thrash Metal, but metal is all that i put.

You call that thrash metal?

Destruction

The Haunted

Testament

Those are great thrash bands. Metallica is crap. St. Anger is the absolute worst album ever. It's a horrible anti-studio album consisting of no melodies and repeated riffs.

Disappointing. Very.

Laborpsus,

Im not trying to make an argument, Im going by what Metallica describes themselves, which is metal. St. Anger was a pretty good album, but I agree, not there best. All in All, they threw that album together so they could get ready to go back on tour. It even says that Bob Rock stepped in to play the bass because Rob wasnt part of the band yet. The only parts I didnt particulary like about the album was the new snare drum Lars used(it sounds like a tin can) and no solos for Kirk. All in all, the songs were well written. They will be coming out with a new album with Rob on the bass. It will be a better album I know!

Now, back to the subject.....

Black Sabbath-Iron Man

Limp Bizket- Break Stuff

Papa Roach-Infest, Last Resort

Stroke 9-Kick Some ####

:blink: Yeah... Have to go with Limp Bizkit. Break Something....."I'm like a chian saw.... I'll skin your #### raw...And if my day keeps going this way I just might break something tonight".....WoooooooHoooooooo! Fired up just singin it in my head.... :P

I saw them perform that live in Columbus. Biggest moshpit ive ever witnessed in my entire life!! Great song.

Laborpsus,

Im not trying to make an argument, Im going by what Metallica describes themselves, which is metal. St. Anger was a pretty good album, but I agree, not there best. All in All, they threw that album together so they could get ready to go back on tour. It even says that Bob Rock stepped in to play the bass because Rob wasnt part of the band yet. The only parts I didnt particulary like about the album was the new snare drum Lars used(it sounds like a tin can) and no solos for Kirk. All in all, the songs were well written. They will be coming out with a new album with Rob on the bass. It will be a better album I know!

Now, back to the subject.....

Black Sabbath-Iron Man

Limp Bizket- Break Stuff

Papa Roach-Infest, Last Resort

Stroke 9-Kick Some ####

The more songs they come out with, the more ridicule the metal genre receives.

No offense either, Metallica is just too unoriginal.