Franklin County @ Coffee County

FOOTBALLTIMENTN

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin County is too big and too physical for Coffee County.  They ran every which way but backwards through CC's defense last year and I would expect more of the same this year.  Nunley struggles to about 95 yards and a score but it won't be enough FC by at least 2 scores.

825358990[/snapback]

Come on mynameis show some love. :D

Nunley gets 175 plus and we win by 6.

this will be a good one if coffee county's defense plays as well as they have the past two games and the offense can do a better job of putting it the endzone i give them the win the offense needs to rely on nunley more i think if they would of just gave him the ball instead of throwing it they would have beat wilson central thumb

Edited by redraider4life

i personally don't think that it should matter who gets the ball the last play..i mean he is definitly the back bone of the team but the last play shouldn't matter..we should b able to take care of buisness before then..they have worked their butts off everygame though...the breaks just haven't been falling our way!! definitly not gonna get down on them...still a lot of football left to play..and one request..if ur gonna get behind us..expect to stand up..because our fan support has been sucking!! with the exception of the students and the two young ladies at the top of the stands!! yall know who yall are!!! :o Go Raiders!! this one has the potential of being a GREAT football team!! may the best team when and best of luck to both teams!!