Franklin County @ Coffee County

FOOTBALLTIMENTN

Franklin County had better watch out for Coffee County's officials.  Worst in high school football.  Clocks don't start, CC gains yardage on incomplete passes.

Just be ready.  You have to play Coffee County's team and the officials!

825363531[/snapback]

wow, that's the biggest bunch of crap i have ever heard!! Coffee co. officials have not been like that all year. They have had clock problems but that's just bad connection with the clock operator, and last week that affected coffee co. They lost a few seconds maybe like 10 or so on their last drive because of the clock not stopping right away!! You need to get your stuff straight

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The facts are straight. CC ran 2 plays last week with the clock stopped. Meaning there is more time on the clock than there is supposed to be. If CC has the ball, who does that benefit if it is coming down to the wire?

Worst spotting ever for the opposition. Watch the game films to see where players are down and where CC gets the ball on the spot.

As for the incomplete pass, once again watch the game films.

The facts are straight.  CC ran 2 plays last week with the clock stopped.  Meaning there is more time on the clock than there is supposed to be.  If CC has the ball, who does that benefit if it is coming down to the wire?

Worst spotting ever for the opposition.  Watch the game films to see where players are down and where CC gets the ball on the spot.

As for the incomplete pass, once again watch the game films.

825363560[/snapback]

I don't have to watch the gamefilm i was there and watched the clock very closely. After they ran two plays with the clock stopped they knocked off bout 30 seconds. As for the spotting heck i don't know. They are high school referees not SEC or NFL they ain't gonna be perfect not saying they can't improve either. But as far as worse in the state?? i don't think so

I do know they measured for 1st down for Coffee and they got it, then after chains got hhalf way off the field the ref called them back, and measured again. Somehow that time they were just inches short. I guess that's the home cooking you're talking about. Coffee gets better officiating at all there away games (minus Chattanooga area) than they ever get at home.

We finally got all the CC players off this site from making ridiculous posts and now we have pedo 29. If you didn't play the sport in h.s. than you really don't need to be on here breaking down CC's offense & defense & making references about an ejected player who has won their appeal of a game & tape you haven't seen. I hope CC wins tonight, we sure as _ _ _ _ don't want to face Riverdale if we make the playoffs. CC fans, don't fuel pedo's fire...he needs to get on with his after high school life. Someone please tell him this at Sonic after the game tonight.

I'll break down whatever i wanna break down, and get on with my life after high school? I didn't know that only high school students could be interested in high school sports? if that was the case then you could wipe out this site cuz it's mostly people out of high school and game attendance would be pretty low cuz only high school students could go and as far as somebody telling me to move on well y don't you just be the one to meet me up there tonight and you can tell me yourself! and no i never did play football in high school but i have several friends who do play and i am gonna go out there and support them , i did play high school baseball and i know what it's like to play high school sports and i know it feels good to have your friends there to cheer you on. Just because i graduated doesn't mean that i can't still have friends in high school, what's your problem it's not like i said anything bad about CC anywayz i'm just statin the few facts that i know and then my opinions which i don't really care to much if you like it or not. You need to back down and hey don't hide behind a name and talk bad about me at least i let my name stay to where you know who i am get out from behind that name and start talkin smack! Just because I graduated doesn't mean i'm going to forget my high school friends. I been friends with some of these players since i was little and i'm just supposed to forget them because i graduated? I don't think so that doesn't make me any better than them, i will always be there to support them in football, basketball, baseball, whatever it may be i'm not just goin to leave them. I bleed "Raider Red" for life, i will never forget where i come from and i will never forget that. I'm not trying to live my high school life again believe me i loved it while it lasted but i've moved on, but i will always support my raiders especially one year out of high school when i still have several friends on the team. I'm not better than them just because i graduated. GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!!

Edited by pedo_29

yes..i was wondering wut happened to Russel at the end of that game?? i couldn't really tell..i just knew that he came out of the game and it looked like he was hurt..my only 2 guesses are that he hurt his shoulder by diving for our guy and missing or maybe his ankle was hurting before Jinks(his cousin) shook him before he scored..i was just getting kinda concerned about him..maybe someone could let me know more..but ne ways..great game all together by the Raiders..fan support was

much better..but one challenge guys...there is only room for improvement...maybe by the end of the year we could get almost everyone to stand up at one point in the game..besides going to urinate or to the concession..(or moving cuz they can't see cuz the REAL fans are standing up!!) "If u can't see...STAND UP!!"....also i had one other concern...it is weird how when we are winning that everyone wants to jump BACK ON the bandwagon...there when we was in a slump it was hard to pay someone to walk out on the field..but of course now that we won everyone is once again magically a Raider supporter!!

Edited by CCtreydaddyCC