Best fullback?

cherries

thumb  Bubba McCowan is the best fullback in the state for huntland.He has 31 carries for 194 yards and 3 touchdowns

825357593[/snapback]

I agree Bubba McCowan is pretty good but hes out for awhile with a knee injury Like i said pretty good but not the best

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this isn't close! Jake Nunley from Coffee Co. is the best fullback in the state of tennessee. But he's not really a fullback, with coffee co. wing-t formation he's the fullback and that is the main back out of that formation. He would be a halfback in any other formation but cc runs the wing-t and that is who gets the ball in that offense. I'm sure you've heard of him, he only led the state in rushing last year with 2,020 yards or somethin like that may have been a few more, td's were uncountable. This year he has over a 1000 yards in 5 games and once again i can't even count the td's. He's not a scat back either he is huge, he is very strong very impressive numbers in the weightroom, he has a good chance to lead the state in rushing again this year. He was first team all-state last year and pre-season first team all-state this year. Does it get any better than that?

• 4 weeks later...

Pedo you are right! Jake Nunley from Coffee Co. Is the best. I know there is alot of good ones out there, but Jake is one of those players that never quits, he works his butt off, and it does not matter if he is blocking or running. He is a team player,

and I have enjoyed watching him for the last two years. AND YES HE DID BREAK 2000 YARDS TONIGHT, FOR THE SECOND YEAR. REPEAT AFTER ME JAKE NUNLEY 2004 5A MR. FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!