Region 8-1A

wardawg2038

West Carroll over Bruceton by 14 -- West Carroll is the best in the region (by their record anyway; they are a 4th-and-9 and a few missed PAT's away from being 1-1). Bruceton will keep it close for a half.

Lake County over Gleason by 28 -- Gleason is improved, but Lake County is a lot more improved.

Greenfield over South Fulton by 10 -- I can't believe the media, etc., that were duped enough by South Fulton's 4-0 start to put them in the AP Top 10 one week. Greenfield is not that good, either, but they are somewhat better than the Red Devils.

Stewart County over Halls by 3 -- Halls' attitude will have to improve if they hope to live up to preseason expectations.

Greenfield over South Fulton by 10 -- I can't believe the media, etc., that were duped enough by South Fulton's 4-0 start to put them in the AP Top 10 one week. Greenfield is not that good, either, but they are somewhat better than the Red Devils.

It's called not doing you research! What else is new. Some of us do, others look at records. That's why I'm disappointed the CoachT Media Poll seems to have floundered. It was going to represent people who took their voting seriously statewide.

Greenfield has too much tradition.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!  B)

825358275[/snapback]

Yeah that's right Greenfield has too much tradition. By your name glsn5, I'm guessing you're from gleason which has the worst football team year in and year out in the state. I saw you guys one year in the polls were ranked under the Tennessee school for the deaf. (seriously). Yes, we have tradition that is why we have a smaller school than you do, but compete every year, where as GLEASON is the biggest laughing stock in football. You guys should do away with your program and give the money to your girls basketball. (that's sad). So don't reply with any smart little messages to what I say, and just wait for basketball season, when you can cheer on your girls....losers!

p.s. did I mention that gleason makes me sick!

• 1 year later...

Yeah that's right Greenfield has too much tradition. By your name glsn5, I'm guessing you're from gleason which has the worst football team year in and year out in the state. I saw you guys one year in the polls were ranked under the Tennessee school for the deaf. (seriously). Yes, we have tradition that is why we have a smaller school than you do, but compete every year, where as GLEASON is the biggest laughing stock in football. You guys should do away with your program and give the money to your girls basketball. (that's sad). So don't reply with any smart little messages to what I say, and just wait for basketball season, when you can cheer on your girls....losers!

p.s. did I mention that gleason makes me sick!

Just another typical Josh Puckett remark.