Sequatchie County @ Meigs County

Sequatchie

Most Teams make changes b4 the half is even over!  LB stunts, shifts, something!

825367443[/snapback]

The type of O we run is very hard to adjust to. If you adjust for one thing we will hit you with another. The coaches may have very well made adjustments, but what killed you was excitement. The linebackers weren't finding the ball, and the D-line was getting mashed. Not much a coach can do about that. Your D was not playing with emotion.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am jsut going to say this team still could have won the game without JP they just didn't play the first half. I still don't know why they take the first half off but anyway Meigs County is better than I thought #2 is very good it will be interesteting to see what happens with him over the next two years!

I will say several guys stepped up especially #40 Justin Walden had some good runs also a great looking interception. I think he earned the start at FB if Whited can't go friday!

Woulda...coulda....shoulda (Hey that is my line)  Sequatchie and Indian are always saying how great they are at the first of the season.  The Indians always fade AFTER the jamboree.  I guess you guys still think you are going to beat Tyner this year as well.  Only if you play them in the jamboree. :o  :o  ;)

825366905[/snapback]

Were you there? It sounds like you have no clue.

The type of O we run is very hard to adjust to.  If you adjust for one thing we will hit you with another.  The coaches may have very well made adjustments, but what killed you was excitement.  The linebackers weren't finding the ball, and the D-line was getting mashed.  Not much a coach can do about that.  Your D was not playing with emotion.

825367541[/snapback]

You make it sound like you guys are a pro team, how did you lose 2 games?

Edited by SCyv-wu

We are a very young team, and took a couple of close games to bring it together. We also had 4 key players out for the first 3 games. No we are not a pro team, but we do have many threats for a defense to worry about. I was really trying to take the heat off the coach, and put it on the fact that the players didn't come ready to play. A coach can adjust all he wants, but if a team dosn't come ready to play it won't help.

Edited by jwinston