region 4 pickem

Guest Oakland

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shady, I am trying for it......you know on purpose. I pick teams just b/c I like them or hate them.....what's your excuse ....you are trying to win!

825359761[/snapback]

im just playing with ya region, all in good fun. i actually am shooting for (insert whatever place im in right now) place. so i am right on target for my goal.

By the way there is no 6 qtr rule.

There is a rule (it is really meant for basketball) that says no athlete can compete in more than 6 qtrs in one day. It is on the TSSAA web site.

I am steadily moving up now that I have decide to pick straight uo and not always try to pick different

My picks

Rdale - yawn  could put up 75 but won't

smyrna - to much speed and battle tested

lebanon - probably 3rd seed

antioch - tough choice looked good against hillsboro but h,boro is young

lincoln county - tradition

franklin- getting better

blackman -- I changed my mind on this one but I may change it back it is really a toss up does anybody knoiw if Meredith is healthy?? Give me a readon to change it region and oakland.

the first 3 are locks the last 4 are tougher,

825359697[/snapback]

i think i can give a few 82cat. #1, oakland runs a offense that is a lil bit more advance than the 1950's. #2 even when blackman throws the ball its like watching a wounded duck. #3oakland is about to hit their stride, this team really showed what they are made of by giving lincoln a tough game at lincoln. and reason #4(drumrolls please) BECAUSE WERE OAKLAND! OAKTOWN REPRESENTIN!

i guess i will go ahead and throw in my picks for this week as well:

gallatin: tradition wins this one

cookeville: just a gut feeling

riverdale: do i really need to say why?!?!

smyrna:smokin hot right now

lebanon: for some reason i got a feeling that lavergne will give them a tough game

franklin: they are on machine mode right now

and my winner for the oakland-blackman game is..........................

OAKTOWN! youree runs around the blaze by air and luter puts out the blaze by the ground, watch for the terminator!

Lets try for another perfect week. bhsOl you'kk only have a chance to gain one game on me this week cause only one pick is different. Here we go with week 6.

Blackman over Oakland(Pats are playing at Blackman and haven't looked very impressive this year.)

Smyrna over Wilson Central(Dawgs will run the table until week 3 of the playoffs)

Riverdale over Siegel(Stars might not even score on Warriors second team.)

Lebanon over Lavergne(Devils #3 in region 4)

Gallatin over Antioch(Bears haven't played anybody that good Gallatin has)

Lincoln Co. over Cookville(Falcons are probably #1 if they win.)

Centennial over Franklin(Cougars well rested after bye week. Win the Battle of Franklin.)