Crockett vs. McNairy

JD64

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crockett no doubt. McNairy may lose the next two or maybe three games.

825360871[/snapback]

As a starting offensive lineman for McNairy, I know we have the upper hand in beating Crockett. Crockett hasn't played anybody so far in the season--we will be their first. We have almost shut out a 4A school, Hardin County, with Blake Browder as quarterback breaking two school records in passing. Remember the last time Crockett played here, on our turf, and a Browder was quarterback? We won! We stomped 'em.

McNairy takes this one in a hard-fought game.

Crockett is good and they are fast, but they struggle against physical teams who are good, especially in the second half. McNairy falls behind early, but pulls it out in the clutch with a strong second half after beating up a less physical Crockett County team.

Well, we haven't done so well in the past, but McNairy has the momentum on its side......after comin off the Hardin County game, Blake Browder has come out of his shell, settin a school record for most consecutive complete passes in a game with 13 in a row.  McNairy will put up a fight and a good one at that, but the fans are hardcore and if this team loses it will let down a whole community and they know that.....so they are gonna win!!

825362738[/snapback]

Hey don't forget the 2000 season. I think a Browder was taking the snaps then too, and the Cavaliers came to McNairy and went home with a 26-0 victory. It was a dominating performance (and the first time Crockett County ever beat the Bobcats). The all-time series stands at 3-6 in favor of the Bobcats.

Don't expect any dominating performances tonight though...it will be a tough one. Look for the McNairy passing attack and the Cavalier kicking game to play important roles.

Crockett County 27 - McNairy 21

As a starting offensive lineman for McNairy, I know we have the upper hand in beating Crockett. Crockett hasn't played anybody so far in the season--we will be their first. We have almost shut out a 4A school, Hardin County, with Blake Browder as quarterback breaking two school records in passing. Remember the last time Crockett played here, on our turf, and a Browder was quarterback? We won! We stomped 'em.

825363248[/snapback]

Not this time. Go Cavs!

McNairy has the best in West Tennessee, and the numbers do not lie.  Friday night Crockett will not be able to re-live the past three years.  Let the firework begin!!  -Kirk

825361830[/snapback]

Scenario: 4th quarter, less than 2 minutes to play. McNairy scores a TD to make the score 11-6, and kicks??? This is the best coach in West TN? Putting his team in a position to have to score a TD instead of being able to tie with a field goal?

No thanks, I'll stick with P.A.

Scenario: 4th quarter, less than 2 minutes to play.  McNairy scores a TD to make the score 11-6, and kicks???  This is the best coach in West TN?  Putting his team in a position to have to score a TD instead of being able to tie with a field goal?

No thanks, I'll stick with P.A.

825363995[/snapback]

Crockettfan, I couldn't have said it better myself. Although, their kicker didn't look very good on the extra point, so I guess the coach had no faith that he could kick a game-tieing FG.

On a side note, does anyone know what Crockett's rushing stats looked like tonight? I was at the game and I know that they had a decent night, especially against a very tough McNairy run defense.

825363248[/snapback]

The hen is the wisest of all the animal creation because she never cackles until after the egg has been laid.

-Abe Lincoln

825363248[/snapback]

lol o yeh yall really put a stompin on them. If Tj robinson wouldnt have got hurt yall might not have even beat aville