clinton vs halls

OllieShaggnasty

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigCJones40 this is for you......first of all baseball season is almost half a year away, second of all Clinton Baseball is bringing the heat this year, we have anger built up from last year's poor season. I only have 3 names for you, Terry Coffey, Curtis Jenkins, and Bradley Kidwell. Trust us Clinton will be better then last year. See you in the Spring.

Go Dragons

Hey OLLIE what happened to "cute Andy" and his troops that were gonna beat Halls last night? Did he somehow not make the flight back from Louisiana? Or maybe since you are not on here posting did you hop on a plane and go looking for him? Maybe next time you should talk to him about going to somewhere like England and maybe they will have better luck.

Anyways back to Clinton Vs. Halls instead of that Travis guy.

This game should be the best game of the year. Two very dominant teams squaring off. Halls having a jackbass coaching staff. Ask TedNugent. He'll explain. I pick Clinton. I hate Halls cause their coaches and their antics. Soaking the field for example. Also ask Nugent on this one.

Hey OLLIE what happened to "cute Andy" and his troops that were gonna beat Halls last night?  Did he somehow not make the flight back from Louisiana? Or maybe since you are not on here posting did you hop on a plane and go looking for him? Maybe next time you should talk to him about going to somewhere like England and maybe they will have better luck.

825364751[/snapback]

Reddevilfever after talking to some of my powell friends cute andy and staff had to spend to much time checking all the ball boys for walkie talkies.Dont worry you will be home for halloween and taking up equipment just like cute andy and the boys.Then cute lockard and the dragons will roll.