Huntingdon vs. Milan

m.b.r.b.

No doubt that Milan will be a dangerous foe for Huntingdon tonight. This Milan team is a wounded animal backed into a corner and tonight is their shot at redemption. No doubt last week against Trenton was a slipup plain and simple. I am perplexed about your game with Westview ;) On one hand you hold an explosive offense like theirs to 12 points (They hung 41 on Huntingdon)...on the other IMO Westview is extremely lacking on defense and held Milan to 14??? (Huntingdon scored 33 on them) HHHMMMM.

I'm gonna go with this prediction:

Huntingdon 26

Milan 21

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to practice a few times this week and the Dawgs seems to be more serious.  I look for them to rebound from last week and win by 6 pts.  They were really workin on running the ball around Huntingdon's ends a lot.

Welcome to John. Hale Stadium-

Home of the 4 Time State Champion Milan Bulldogs!

825371394[/snapback]

You are crazy man where going turn it into mustang pride stadium and take over milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Win by 2 to 3 touchdowns!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Both teams are certainly good. This will no doubt be a great game. This game is important for several reasons. This proves who is the best. Not only that it shows you how these two great teams stack up against each other. There are 4 great teams at the top right now. Westview Camden, Huntingdon,and Milan. One of these teams will represent West Tn at tha boro.

. I am perplexed about your game with Westview :unsure: On one hand you hold an explosive offense like theirs to 12 points (They hung 41 on Huntingdon)...on the other IMO Westview is extremely lacking on defense and held Milan to 14??? (Huntingdon scored 33 on them) HHHMMMM.

The weather was real humid. Early season conditioning and lots of leg cramps kept Guy down some. Milans defense has looked awesome at times(2nd half against JCM, Martin) and other times it looked terrible(Trenton the whole game).

i dont know why people on here are saying that huntingdon is just gonna blow milan away, i mean its possible yes, but how often has huntingdon actually done that against milan. a game between these two teams anything can and will happen. i just wish i could be there to see what does happen. only game i was able to make it to this season was the huntingdon - wesview game, the only one they have lost so far, maybe its a good thing i cant make it, lol! goodluck stangs!!

oh and i was told that george perez is gonna be out for the season, tore is MCL? i think, atleast thats what was said to me the night after the westview game.

Edited by trogdor13

I'm gonna go with this prediction:

Huntingdon 26

Milan 21

825372482[/snapback]

Wait just a minute my friend, you got the score backwards! Mustand 69 you will feel tonight like I did last week after the Peabody game. The DAWGS will win and you will be sick as a HORSE. Ha! Ha!

GO DAWGS!!!

Mustangs are coming to Johnny Hale where the Dawgs bite the hardest!!! Ask Westveiw! H-town always has trouble at our house.

We will protect this house!!!

The stang backs will be hit harder tonight than they have all year!!

I feel an upset is in the air. The rain is on the way and the stangs will fumble the game away. We have some home cooking for you H-town people.

The Dawgs are ready for some Mustang blood!!

We will win tonight and we will win 7AA region, count on it. 6AA is weaker than 7AA.

The ole ball coach Morris has some new tricks just for H-town!!

How about them MILAN BULLDOGS!!!

H-town bring your money our program needs H-town's money!

The time is at hand, I have waited a long time to see yall fall to the DAWGS!!

Remember H-town this is the MILAN BULLGOGS!! WE WILL BE READY!!

Come and get some . Are you ready for some football?

Where is Mustang69?