Westview Vs. Dresden

Whs_Kt

i totally agree w/ mfg25Y and charger 7... who said we were makin fun of that girl... if ne thing we were worried about her b/c we have a friend that is in the same or prob worse condition as her, so i think you r mistakin about that my friend so go back to dresden and cry to your buddies there instead of cryin about the 35-21 last night

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey digger 85....talk about respect buddy, u must not have been at the game last night, or ur to stupid to notice all the ppl who stood up along with the cheerleaders...oh thats right u were prolly in the stands cheering to. Aight now this is high school football, not PeeWee buddy. And about Misty, i doubt anyone from martin would even think about talking about her, as if u didnt hear last spring when one of our students got hit by a semi, and nearly took his life, we would not even think about disrespecting her, her family, or anyone in dresden by talking about her.....martin is not that way.

Westview won 35-21. Dresden played well tonight except for one thing. They have no respect for other players. Before the game..the dresden football team was planning to hurt Markei Guy. During the game..Markei hurt his leg and limped off the field and the Dresden fans stood up and cheered. I bet alotta people lost respect for dresden. If they wanna beat Westview then they should do it right by playing the game not injuring players. Markei is a awesome running back but other teams shouldnt try to hurt him just to win. I think that the dresden fans and players need to grow up and learn respect. Its not just disrespectful its unsportsman like and it looks bad on the coaches and the team. Dresden did play well tonight,dont get me wrong, but they shouldnt have planned to hurt another player no matter who or what team it was. Yeah I understand that its rivalry, and people like to say stuff to get them pumped or to get the other team furious, but to actually go out there and hurt a player on purpose is just plain worng no matter who ya are. But Westview stayed stong tonight so Good job Westview on your win and good job Markei for staying in the game strong and ready!! thumb

825364156[/snapback]

they weren't tryin to hurt markei they were tryin to win, believe me if they were tryin to hurt markei he would've been hurt in the first half b/c they have ppl that can do it

Westview won 35-21. Dresden played well tonight except for one thing. They have no respect for other players. Before the game..the dresden football team was planning to hurt Markei Guy. During the game..Markei hurt his leg and limped off the field and the Dresden fans stood up and cheered. I bet alotta people lost respect for dresden. If they wanna beat Westview then they should do it right by playing the game not injuring players. Markei is a awesome running back but other teams shouldnt try to hurt him just to win. I think that the dresden fans and players need to grow up and learn respect. Its not just disrespectful its unsportsman like and it looks bad on the coaches and the team. Dresden did play well tonight,dont get me wrong, but they shouldnt have planned to hurt another player no matter who or what team it was. Yeah I understand that its rivalry, and people like to say stuff to get them pumped or to get the other team furious, but to actually go out there and hurt a player on purpose is just plain worng no matter who ya are. But Westview stayed stong tonight so Good job Westview on your win and good job Markei for staying in the game strong and ready!! thumb

825364156[/snapback]

I also notice DHS fans cheering when markei limped off the field, and I thought that was tacky. BUT, I noticed that it was either 3 or 4th down and they were cheering on their team. At least I want to believe that. If I was a dresden fan, I would have been happy that Guy was off the field, 198 yards???

I wasn't suprised when Dresden started cheering when Markei was injured. Thats about what I'd expect from Dresden fans. I'm not saying that they're all like that but there are a lot of them that are VERY disrespectful. Dresden has a great team and has potential to make a deep run in the playoffs. However I don't see that happening. I think the thing that makes the biggest difference is ATTITUDE. The attitude at dresden is not respectable and not positive. However don't just take my word for it. Just sit back and watch how far they go into the playoffs.