Bearden @ Campbell Co.

VolViking

I would say something, but if I did the stump tail fans would probably acuse me of trying to "stir cr@$#%" and we wouldn't want to stir up anything that might cause distress to a raw dog. :D  :D  Especially if he his still sliding and scratching his butt on the concrete from Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

825366003[/snapback]

Say what you want! Give us some bulletin-board material!

Anyway, tough game. We are improving.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the possum stirring #$^#%&$%$%@%@%$% again, lol, as long as he's not stirring my alphabet soup cause it would taste kinda raunchy when he got finished with it. i'm leaning towards in this game the little doggies won't be able to tame the savage beasts of the panthers paw.

is the possum stirring #$^#%&$%$%@%@%$% again, lol, as long as he's not stirring my alphabet soup cause it would taste kinda raunchy when he got finished with it.  i'm leaning towards in this game the little doggies won't be able to tame the savage beasts of the panthers paw.

825366992[/snapback]

You mean Cougars?

Bearden has Matt Reagan.  Probably one of the best Punters in the region.  Hopefully wont have to use him much Friday night. 

Chris Kelton is also a tremendous player.  about 6'5" 250 give or take a few pounds.

825367904[/snapback]

bdog3741, do you know who the starting offensive linemen and the defensive linemen are?

bdog3741, do you know who the starting offensive linemen and the defensive linemen are?

825367907[/snapback]

Center - travis moore

rt gaurd - billy berry

lt gaurd - ryan blackburn

rt tackle - chris kelton

lt tackle - shane fredenburg

te - thomas wiley

de kelton

de jordan maynard

dt blackburn

dt chris lawhorn

I think these are right. please dont quote me on this one.

Center - travis moore 

rt gaurd -  billy berry

lt gaurd - ryan blackburn

rt tackle - chris kelton

lt tackle - shane fredenburg

te        -  thomas wiley

de  kelton

de    jordan maynard

dt    blackburn

dt    chris lawhorn

I think these are right.  please dont quote me on this one.

825367917[/snapback]

THANKS! Your input is greatly appreciated. Are you planning on making the trip to CC this week?

THANKS!  Your input is greatly appreciated.  Are you planning on making the trip to CC this week?

825367927[/snapback]

Unfortunately i havent missed a game this year and dont plan on missing one now. I just hope this one is better than the others. Hard to say what the attitude is like yet. Most of the kids were at the Jv and freshman games tonight.