Bearden @ Campbell Co.

VolViking

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you want!  Give us some bulletin-board material!

Anyway, tough game.  We are improving.

825366257[/snapback]

Get your bulletin board scrapsfrom someone in the Campbell Co. camp kid, remember I am just a cr@#% stirrer and I am stirring on someone else this week. When these jerk-off kids actually learn who their enemy/competition really is it will be too late and they will be old alums standing on the fence with the rest of us wishing they knew in high school what they know now. ;):D

well it looks like ccchs vs beardon on here it's going to be an interesting game, has anyone looked at the playoff picture and who has who left in the region. how many more games does ccchs need to make it into the playoffs with jeff co. losing and giving karns an extra win hmmmm. gonna have to look into the crystal ball and i'll get back with you guys.

well it looks like ccchs vs beardon on here it's going to be an interesting game, has anyone looked at the playoff picture and who has who left in the region.  how many more games does ccchs need to make it into the playoffs with jeff co. losing and giving karns an extra win hmmmm.  gonna have to look into the crystal ball and i'll get back with you guys.

825369655[/snapback]

I am not sure but I think the cougars need two mor region wins togt to playoff...and I think they will get one thie friday night (bearden) and tehnext one will soon follow...

Looking at Bearden's remaining schedule they won't be winning out.  But look at it this way you guys do get to beat South-Doyle.

825370115[/snapback]

lets take the around about approach to this.

we beat Karns, who beat JC and also beat Sevier. so in my book that means we have a good chance to beat those 2.

Should beat SD.

Way i see it, If we can beat the Kitty's this week, and SD next week we should have enough momentum to carry us through JC and Sevier. Thus = playoffs for Bearden

lets take the around about approach to this. 

we beat Karns,  who beat JC and also beat Sevier.  so in my book that means we have a good chance to beat those 2. 

Should beat SD.

Way i see it, If we can beat the Kitty's this week, and SD next week we should have enough momentum to carry us through JC and Sevier.  Thus = playoffs for Bearden

825370182[/snapback]

Wow. And I thought Cougar fans may have been over-optimistic about our chances for a playoff run after losing to Clinton.

Unless the Bulldogs have a magic potion that can create another monsoon (Hurricane Ivan), you had better bring some cat-nip to the Cougar Den Firday night to soften up the "kitties". Say what you want about the Cougars (I love the smack), but I don;t think the Bulldogs will hear too much purring Friday night.

South-Doyle will be a blessing after the Bulldogs limp out of our stadium this week. But then again, SD shook up KDB for 3 quarters. Nothing this year is a given in 1 5A except a shredding of the pups this week by the Cougs!

Wow.  And I thought Cougar fans may have been over-optimistic about our chances for a playoff run after losing to Clinton

Unless the Bulldogs have a magic potion that can create another monsoon (Hurricane Ivan), you had better bring some cat-nip to the Cougar Den Firday night to soften up the "kitties".  Say what you want about the Cougars (I love the smack), but I don;t think the Bulldogs will hear too much purring Friday night.

South-Doyle will be a blessing after the Bulldogs limp out of our stadium this week.  But then again, SD shook up KDB for 3 quarters.  Nothing this year is a given in 1 5A except a shredding of the pups this week by the Cougs!

825370237[/snapback]

The coaches came in monday and made sweeping changes and plans. Players really pumped up. Were not gona run in circles this week chasing our stubby tails anymore. This week nothing but Kitty soup. besides when your at the next to bottom, why not just have a little optimism. we can only go up from here...

GO DOGS