Bearden @ Campbell Co.

VolViking

Who are the difference-makers for Campbell County?  Whose name will we call frequently tomorrow night?  What must they do to ensure a Cougar victory, and what can Bearden do to minimize their impact?

Any information would be valuable.

825371574[/snapback]

Offensively, it all starts up front with the offensive line. If Evans, Whitaker, Young, Silva & Goins are getting a push, watch out for #9 Jr. RB Chris Johnson. He will be listed in CoachT & PrepXtra as #26. He is about 150 away from 1,000 yards for the season. If the Dogs try to stack up to stop Johnson, Soph QB Brance Stiner has been effective in the QB option or throwing downfield. Stiner's favorite target is Sr. WR Josh Allen, but Eric Summers, Billy Davis & CLark Woods have all made big plays. Allen is very dangerous after the catch.

More on the Defensive playmakers later . . .

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww this is friday, the game for tonight is at hand and my old lady says it's date night so gonna listen to it on the radio once again and not make the trek up north to follow the underdogs or even the panther nation who should win this mirracle 5th game that has been waited on for so long.

can ccchs backup what the #1fan is bosting about, who knows? it should make for an intersesting game. i just wonder if the coaching staff knows that this talk is going on and if they approve of it. i know ccman84 is a coach and haven't seen him post in awhile.

good luck ccchs your predicted to win by a large margin.

I think CampbellCountyMan84 isn't allowed on right now.  I went out celebrating with him, Veerman8133, and the color man on Q104.9 after the Cougars defeated Sevier County.  Apparently his signifigant other didn't approve of us having him out til 4 a.m.  I bet he is grounded from the computer.

825372515[/snapback]

that's to funny but i know where your comming from lol

Well i actually don't know which one of the d line that he is. But I would be willing to bet that my #1 fan may actually wear the number 1 on his jersey. I could be way off on that though. As far as being famous, I have to say that some would consider me famous others would consider me infamous. I do cohost a local sports call in show and am one of the owners of the local wrestling promotion so I have alot going on here. I personally think he is a fan of me because I am such a big fan of him and all of his teammates. As a former coach I honestly care about these guys on a level that some people can't understand. I would support them just is much if they hadn't won a single game. It just happens to be so much sweeter that they are doing everything they can to turn this program around. I was in high school and later coached while this team was considered the doormat of Tennessee. I endured an 0-10 season when I was in high school. I endured watching my father do everything he could to turn the team around only to be a victim of a superintendant of schools with a personal vendetta against him. I bleed a very deep blue with some orange thrown in for good measure and I will back these kids in anything positive that they do.

Right now there is talk of postponing the game. Though i did just get word on the scanner that the Knox bomb squad is on stand-by because they have found a "suspicious package". I'd try to get in touch with Victor at Q 104.9 for more up to the date game info. I'm still waitng on a confirmation but the radio tends to get releases before we do because of their ability t get the news out immediately.

Right now there is talk of postponing the game.  Though i did just get word on the scanner that the Knox bomb squad is on stand-by because they have found a "suspicious package".  I'd try to get in touch with Victor at Q 104.9 for more up to the date game info.  I'm still waitng on a confirmation but the radio tends to get releases before we do because of their ability t get the news out immediately.

825372659[/snapback]

Thanks for posting that info, and please update us when you learn more. I do Bearden radio and we're leaving in an hour, so it'd be great to know if the game's on before we head out. Thanks!