Pounders give up yet?

owlfan4life

after losing to previously winless brainerd, are the pounders giving up yet? I watched them for the first time since we played them and they looked horrible. Not athlete wise, but players arguing with players during the game, arguing with coaches. I saw that number 4 question I guess the box on playcalling. i think it's time to pack the tents up on the pounders. So much potential, but everything else is spiraling. I had wished the best for you guys, but with the issues you seem to have, you won't win another game. As far as playcalling, everyone in the stands was questioning a lot of that. You guys seem to run the same play with woods and then just step back and throw the ball deep in passing situations.

All you puds fans out there, chime in and tell me what's going on in pud land!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i dont go to Central anymore so its hard for me to say whats goin on over there but from what i do know i have to agree with everyone thus far. Central has the athletes and the potential but they are just missing somewhee and im not real sure what it is; they just dont have the same fire as last year. Hayes had another good game this week and im real proud of 'em. i think central needs to do something about their play calling as everyone knows by now im sure woods to the right woods to the right and a deep ball every possestion is getting too common. good game to brainerd. and good luck to my boys in harrison.