Ooltewah owls VS. Heritage

Ooltewah "whoo whoo"

yeah train haha the good ol days, tailgatin, bangin on the buckets, screamin your head off--cant forget those headaches you get from that, get pumped right before the game--little red wagon, winnin all those games, yeah it didn't get better than that....and then who could forget those games of horse in warmups during bball haha the mcminn people couldn't stop you even during that time much like they found out at halftime during the playoffs when they took the flag and then wow.....thats all i have to say for eagledt's dancin in the bball locker room haha

Edited by mnewballer21

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now ya'll hear this...I never claimed to be a dancer trained at the New York School of Dance...all I did was let the lockerroom music move my soul...and besides, what do you expect from a skinny 6'6" white boy from Ooltewah? that's what I thought...but anyways, those good ole days are gone guys...now I'm a fat 6'6" white man from Ooltewah that still can't dance, but I do have plenty of moves...mnewballer can give you some insight...Sup Ladies?...but as for not giving heritage respect? I'll give them plenty of respect when they can win against the owls...until that time comes, no respect will be paid til it is earned...and that corner that was a sophomore when the owls made the run to the semis, wasn't he on ESPN...for getting stiff armed by Gerald Riggs? haha...thought so...but really, I'm gonna stick to my call of 48-7, cause dewayne didn't get much chance to run last week against bradley since he only played a little over a quarter, so i expect gatewood to let him loose on the mountaineers...owls defense is gonna step up big time this week, too...maybe we'll see some defensive points on the board